•B O N U S•

Mature content ahead⚠️🔞
••••

Trysta's POV :

"This is Bizarre," I was startled by his sudden voice and also dropped my paintbrush.

"Christ! You scared the shit out of me!" I exclaimed and took a deep breath of relief.

"I never knew my wife is so obsessed with me,"

he said in his dark voice and came near me with his eyes still stuck on my almost finished painting.

I chuckled and also turned around towards my paintings and again started filling them with colours.

"Then you don't me at all Mr. Lewis!"

I said sassily and continued filling the blue colours in the eyes of the face I had drawn.

This was the toughest part of my painting. Filling colour is not an easy task, the colours you fill and the way to fill make your work alive or sometimes unalive.

"I know you better than you have ever known yourself kitten,"

suddenly he was very close to me as he whispered this in my ear and sucked my ear lobe.

I closed my eyes at the sensation and leaned a bit towards him.

I felt his hand slowly holding my shoulder and sliding down towards my writs.

"Xavierrr..." I moaned as he kissed and bit my neck just at my sweet spot.

"Yess kitten..?" he teased me and made me put my paintbrush and colour palate down.

I wanted to turn around but he didn't let me and kept sucking the back of my neck which was bare due to the high rough bun I have made of my hair.

I hold the almost-finished painting of his for support as he kept sucking my sensitive skin making me weak at my knees.

I was feeling so aroused to have one Xavier hungrily sucking me from my back while another Xavier looked at me with his intense blue eyes from the front.

"Ahhh Xavier..." I moaned again when he cupped my both breasts and gave them a firm squeeze.

"Complete the painting kitten," he spoke up in his aroused husky voice and a shiver ran down my spine.

"N-No...
I don-don't want to mess-mess it up...ahhh..."

I said while closing my eyes and feeling his hot and wet tongue licking the throbbing pulse of my neck with his big callous fingers pinching my rock-hard nipples from above my thin tank top.

"Then I will paint you today,"

saying this he quickly turned me around and pushed me onto the nearby chair, making me sit over it abruptly.

"Xavier what are you...."

"Shhh kitten!!
Let me paint my masterpiece,"

He whispered while cutting me in the middle of my question.

Coming forward he removed his T-shirt swiftly and pulled my chair forward, while I just kept looking at him with my open mouth.

I can't help it.
I have a freaking sex god as a husband.

Xavier took my random colour tubes and dropped them over my colour palette.

Once done with the work, he looked towards me and we had an intense eye lock with each other.

The sexual tension was increasing between us with every slow step he was taking toward me.

"Strip wife,"