49: Only If....

Trysta's POV:

I smiled as I opened the car window. The feeling of the wind touching my face was surreal to me at the moment.

I looked at Xavier as he hold my hand and pressed it in a comforting manner.
I smiled at him and blinked my eyes assuringly.

I know I wasn't in the best condition, but things could have gone nastier than this.

And I am grateful for what I got and what I am getting. I couldn't have asked for more.

I leaned back on the back seat and groaned a little as my wound hurt with every movement of my body.

I looked aside at Xavier and find him already looking at me with soft eyes. He came closer to me and kissed my forehead and then to our joined hands.

"I didn't know that Xavier Lewis can be a softie too!"

I teased him to which he smirked with a dark glint in his eyes as he replied.

"Xavier Lewis can be a lot of things along with a softie for his wife," he whispered huskily in my ear and kissed my ear lobe.

A shiver ran down my spine as I bit my lips.

"St-stop teasing me," I said and cleared my throat while he smirked with amusement shining in his eyes.

"Bryson told me that you didn't go home even once when I was in the coma. Why?" I inquired him once I collected myself and remember Bryson telling me all these.

"I don't have a home if I don't have you by my side in that place. It's no home for me if you are not there,"

He said seriously while looking deep into my eyes.

I gulped as a lump formed in my throat.

"So you turned my coma room into your home just because I was there. Even if it means me present there just barely alive,"

I said painfully as tears brimmed in my eyes.

"You were not just barely alive kitten. You were breathing all too well. You were more alive than I was. Even in that condition, you were more alive than I have ever been in my whole damm life.
I was just existing there kitten. I was just existing my whole fucking life without you. Whereas you were perfectly alive. Healing yourself all too well for me, for us,"

He cupped my cheeks and said darkly with his hard eyes looking directly into my wet ones.

"I-I..." I tried to say something but nothing came out of my mouth.

Giving up on my voice I just nodded my head with a teary smile and leaned forward just to drop my lips over his.

We started kissing each other softly while pouring our emotion into that kiss but then with each passing second, our kiss started to get more passionate and heated. We of us were getting desperate for more and more.

I so wanted to keep on kissing him, but then I had to pull back as I was getting out of oxygen.

He dropped his forehead on mine as we both take deep breaths.

"I love you," I confessed softly and looked at his face.

His eyes started shining with happiness. He again leaned down and kissed my lips once, twice, thrice, and a few more times.

"Only god knows how much I have prayed for this. The only thing that I have ever asked from the god is you. Is us. "

He confessed while I just kept smiling with tears in my eyes and noticed that there was something more in the looks that he was giving me, but what was that, I didn't know.