21: Rules For Her.

Trysta's POV :

The ride back home with him was filled with ire silence. I was sitting in the passenger seat, thinking about all sorts of things he can do wIts me tonight.

I was nervous would be an understatement, I was literally shaking from inside.

Tonight is our second wedding night and I am scared out of my life.

He was driving the car with utmost focus, whereas I was looking outside the window and was playing with my fingers while glancing at him from time to time.

Within twenty minutes we reached home. He went out of the car after giving me a glance. I also didn't wait for him to open the car door for me and went out of the car.

We walked inside the mansion side by side. He was all calm and was not uttering a single word, which was scaring me more.

We went inside the mansion and both went upstairs. His room came first and he opened the door.

I was quietly standing behind him when I saw him signaling me through his eyes to go Inside first.

I nodded my head while gulping I went inside his room. His manly cologne hit me soon as I put my feet inside his, now our room.

I was standing and studying His room interior when I heard him locking the door behind me and felt him coming closer to me.

I thought he will initiate intimacy but I was proved wrong when I saw him passing me and going towards the couch.

He throws his blazer on the bed and dropped himself on the couch with his legs wide open and his broad upper body leaning carelessly on the couch.

I don't know why but I find him smoking hot right at that moment. Strangely I felt an urge to go towards him and sat down in his lap.

But all my thoughts died down instantly when I saw him smirking knowingly.

I facepalmed myself mentally and blushed furiously out of shame. I gulped shooked my head a little to clear my fuzzy mind.

I decided to go and change my dress so that I can save myself from his penetrative gaze.

I took a step towards the closet but stopped dead In my tracks when I heard him say for the first time after our reached home.

"Where do you think you are going kitten?" he asked me in his dark manly voice while directly looking into my eyes.

I don't know why but for the first time I felt darkness in his voice since he has come back from the mission.

"To change my dress. It-its pretty heavy," I said while stuttering once.

He didn't say anything and just roamed his eyes all over my body which gave a shiver down my spine.

"Sure you can go and change your dress but before that let me some clear words with you. shall we...!!" he said while standing up and coming towards me.

"yeah, what...."

"Shhh....don't say anything and just listen to me kitten," he whispered near my lips while cutting me in the middle of my sentence and pulling towards him while holding my waist.

Our proximity was affecting me way too much so I just gulped and nodded my head.

He pulled me more closer so that now my breastless front was smashed with his well built broad hard chest. Goosebumps arrived all over my body causing me snuck a large puff of air in which I only got his manly husky cologne.