43: I Need Her

Climax!!
Prepare yourselves for the chapter.

Xavier's POV :

Wanna take some advice from me?
Take it. People might not tell you these things, instead, they might always try to keep you in a fucking bubble.

Always get alert when life starts to get too beautiful to be true.
At that very moment start preparing yourself for the worst.
Because the upcoming blow, about which you have zero fucking idea can destroy your whole damm world.

Like it did to mine!!

Everything was going too beautiful to be true in my damm life for once but then everything had to shatter.

A single fucking call destroyed it all.

Rushing toward the hospital I asked for the room in which Trysta, my Trysta is admitted.

Once I heard the number I ran in towards the fucking room.

When I was near the operating room where the red light was on, I saw some familiar faces. There are friends of Trysta and my twins.

Ignoring them I looked inside the room and saw them all hovering over my wife's body and doing something.

"Let me fucking inn. She is my wife. Let me see her. She-she fucking needs me,"

I shouted from the top of my lungs and banged the door hard.

My brothers pulled me back saying something which I couldn't hear. I couldn't hear a single fucking word. All I could hear and see was my wife who was fighting for her life right now.

"who-who did this?
Fucking tell me who did this?" again I shouted and kicked the chair near my legs which went somewhere flying.

"Xavier calm down!
Listen to me calm down!" I heard some noise but I didn't know who it was.

My eyes were stuck where my wife was as always. She always lulls me towards her like a fucking moth that I am for her.

I felt something dripping down my cheeks. Whether it was blood or tears I don't know.

I could feel my head hammering and for the first time in my life, I felt so choked and weak and so lost.

I couldn't breathe. I fucking couldn't breathe for the very first time in my fucking life.

"Tell me she is fine. Tell me my wife is fine. Tell me...fucking me tell me that!!" I shouted the last part and turned around only to come face to face with my brothers.

I went towards them and hold the collar of Braydon!!

"Who did this to her?" I asked in a deadly low tone.

"It was the Russians. Half-brother of the one you killed a few months ago. He shot her in the stomach, trying to kill her to avenge his dead brother,"

Braydon road and I see tear spelling from his eyes as he looked down.

A clog formed in my throat and without thinking twice I hugged him. I felt another pair of arms wrapping around my body and I engulfed another duffer brother of mine as they both shed their tears and I choked a sob.

It was the very first time I have hugged my brothers. At this moment I realized how she connects me with my brothers. How she connects us.

"She'll be fine. She has too," Bryson choked at his words and I also gulped down my saliva and closed my eyes.

"Yess she has too. She can't fucking leave me. I won't let her do that," I said determined as we brothers broke the hug.

I turned around and see her two other friends Tessa and April crying and looking at us.

They were with her when she got shot. Trysta did inform me in the morning today about her visit to some orphanage where she is volunteering along with her friends.

I still remember how tenderly and lovingly she kissed me goodbye when I had I formed her about my important meeting today.

Again wetness gathered in my eyes just imagining myself getting deprived of her innocent selfless love.

How I would survive?

I can't spend a day without her in this fucked up world.
She is my fucking sanity.

She has become the sole reason for my fucking existence.

"How did all these happen?" I asked those girls in a calm voice trying not to scare them more than they already were.

"we-we were coming back from-from orphanage. Try was about to sit down in the car when we all heard the sound of someone shooting a gun.
It-it all-all happened so fast.
I-I saw Try falling while clutching her stomach with wide eyes. Her dress-dress was covered with her blo-blood.
Her eyes were looking into oblivion when-when she fell. She-she was even struggling to breathe!"

One of her friends Tessa spoke while sobbing all the while.

I clenched my fist and jaw and tried to control myself.

They will fucking pay for this.

I see the doctors coming out and ran towards him.

"How-how is my wife? How is she?" I asked desperately and tried my best not to look at his hand gloves which were smeared with blood. Her blood.

"We can't say anything. Fortunately, the bullets have missed her major nerves but still, a lot of blood has been lost.
Also, she is having difficulty in breathing and her heart rate pulsating too low for our advantage.
It's very difficult to say anything right now, but we are trying our best Mr. Lewis,"

The doctor said and I felt my mind going blank.

Her heart rate.

My head started throbbing so hard and so badly that it got almost impossible for me to breathe and stand on my own.

I need her!

Closing my eyes I remembered all our moments together. All our unsaid promises that we had made with our eyes.

Gathering myself I stood and looked at my brother.

"I'll destroy the whole fucking Russians before her surgery gets over. Both of you be here and appoint our best guards on the whole floor. Keep checking every single doctor and nurse every time they go in or come out. And-and take care of her till am gone,"

Giving them these instructions I went out without listening to them.

It's time to end the game they have started.

They will fucking beg on my feet for mercy but I'll show non.

********
Published on- 29.04.23

Did you guys expect this??

This is the climax of the story and now will have the next few chapters on Xavier's pov.

I had decided something else from the very starting but then suddenly I changed that plot and put this one I don't know why.

The story is moving towards the end but still, we have a lot to cover.

Still, we have so many chapters left so don't worry.

Do share your thoughts I would love to know them.

Also, do check out my insta id author_priya.

I am posting reels and aesthetics of Xavier's Trsyta there.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P.