38 | Rescue

He knew it

He knew it.

The moment Fushiguro opened his eyes at around one in the morning, he knew that something is wrong. He woke up in a cold sweat, already feeling uncomfortable in his shirt.

While half-asleep, Fushiguro quickly gets up from his bed and out of his room, only the flashlight of his phone emitting enough light for him to see through the dark.

He didn't know how to get rid of this feeling. Something s eating him from the inside and out― either telling him that someone's in danger and need of help, or that someone is watching him.

He guessed it's the latter since he wont feel this nervous if he were being watched. But who knows; this is only a gut feeling.

'I wonder if L/N's awake..' he thought as he reaches her dorm room just beside Kugisaki's own.

He raises a hand to knock, not really surprised when no one answered or whined from the other side of the door. Though when he places a hand on the doorknob, he froze, hearing a click.

'She never leaves her room unlocked.'

She had told him that it's a reflex. When she still lived alone, Y/N tends to lock herself inside her room, as if trying to keep intruders from coming in.

With fear now crawling up his mind, he quickly swings the door open, his irises widening as he sees an empty bed and a pair of messily folded clothes on top of her blankets.

'Crap.' he curses, hesitantly entering the room to search for the girl.

Other than the bed, nothing seemed out of place. Though it's a relief to see that no one broke into Y/n room, his problem now is the girl herself.

Y/N's missing.

He wasted no time. As he got over his shock, he rushes over to Kugisaki's room before knocking loudly, earning a groan from the girl inside.

"People are trying.." the door swings open, "To sleep..!"

"L/N's missing." fushiguro says, heart beating rapidly.

"Eh?" Kugisaki rubs her eye, "She's not im her room?" she ask.

"How about Itadori?' she ask ocne again, "He might know where she is."

The brown haired girl tiredly watches as fushiguro marches over to Itadori's dorm, knocking repeatedly on his door only to receive the same respone as Y/N― none.

Their eyes widen, fear finally settling in.

Kugisaki runs over to a shocked Fushiguro. She also didn't want to believe it, but the other two first years are both missing from their rooms.

"Damn it.." she mutters.

"Where could've they gone to now?"

It's hell.

the first cursed spirit had emerged from the floor with the help of other curses.

This spirit is no joke― a huge mutant, slouching forward and mouth dripping with blood. It's body seems to look normal except for the extra set of heads and eyes littered around it's figure.

It's taller and larger than Seikatsu. The aforementioned boy then lets out a loud laugh, grabbing Y/N and Itadori's attention.

"Go deal with Itadori." he tells the spirit, feeling a tingle shoot through his arm.

At the cost of commanding curses in his domain to do what he wants, a part of his body starts to slowly turn numb. The effect eventually wears off after a few hours, but if he abuses his power too much, he'll paralyze himself.

This was one of the many techniques that a L/N has. To make up for the simple jujutsu of eating curses in exchange for strength, they manage to create a plethora of unique techniques.

'This thing's enough for Itadori. It may not be as strong as he is, but it's enough.'

Itadori's eyes widen, finding himself face to face with the gruesome curse. As they began fighting, Seikatsu was now focused on Y/N.

The girl backs away as Seikatsu walks towards her, a calm expression on his face. No, it definitely didn't match with his sadistic grin.

"..!"

Y/N inhales sharply, a sharp pain coming from her arm that she used to block Seikatsu's attack.

"Should i properly introduce myself?" he ask, smirking, "Or do you already have a clue on who i am?"

Y/N frowns, "No need for that!"

"Ngh!" she struggles, feeling the impact of Seikatsu's hammer on her cheek. She spits out blood.

Y/N continues to dodge and attack, now gritting her teeth in annoyance.

"You know?" Seikatsu ask, his tone now changing, "I'd really love a family reunion. They wouldn't like me too much, though, since i'm from another woman."

Y/N falters as the words come from his mouth, a second too late to raise arms to protect herself. Seikatsu takes advantage of her shock, managing to swing his sledgehammer hard enough that y/n drops to her knees.

He stands over the girl.

Y/N looks up, her heart dropping to her stomach as she sees his smug grin and eyes that's focus are only on her.

"Maybe in another lifetime we can have a normal family."

Seikatsu says, raising his hammer. The cursed energy surrounding him suddenly turns a deep crimson, giving him a more intimidating aura. He reeked of power. Y/N's sure that in one blow to her head, she'd end up unconcious. Maybe dead considering that the weapon weighs a lot.

Seikatsu gulps, hands shaking from how tightly he's gripping the cursed tool— he's hesitating. Could he really do this to his own sister? He's not heartless..

"I'm really sorry, but this might hurt a little."

Y/N braced for impact.

Seikatsu stops halfway as he feels a strong and powerful interruption from outside of his domain. The boy then backs away from his half-sister who's confused liek he is.

Seikatsu narrows his eyes.

'.. This is him, isn't it?'

No. There's another one.

The unbelievable strength of Gojo Satoru managed to make Seikatsu's domain collapse within a few seconds upon touching it.

'This is bad.'

Seikatsu's eyes go wide, along with his grin. he's greatly outnumbered and overpowered.

He licks his lips, chuckling darkly as he watches his surroundings shift from what remained of his domain to the dark neighborhood.

'How troublesome.'

"Ah.. Shall i take my leave?"

 Shall i take my leave?"