70 | Star corridor

Fushiguro Megumi is known as the quiet kid and the boy Gojo did a decent job of raising despite dealing with his own sorcerery related issues

Fushiguro Megumi is known as the quiet kid and the boy Gojo did a decent job of raising despite dealing with his own sorcerery related issues. Fushiguro's a boy who would sometimes wear his heart on his sleeve without knowing it.

Upon knowing him further, he's the type of person to risk himself and his safety to protect those he sees as innocent or those who he sees as worthy of being saved.

Though not everyone deserves it. Even if they have good intentions, there's bound to be a moment where their true colors show.

Similar to when when people conceal their true selves and is cautious to when they reveal it. Everyone will always have a negative side to them—that's a part of their flaws. It's either we embrace it or try to hide them away, only letting the people we trust see it.

It's the same when he first saw Y/N L/N at the station.

She looked like a normal civilian, wanting to quickly go home after what he assumes is a tiring day of school or a part time job.

But when he had felt cursed energy lingering around her even where there's no
Curses clinging onto the girl?

That's when his thoughts began to waver, now unsure. It wasn't when back at the apartment with Kugisaki did he see her true self; saliva on the corner of her mouth, eyes wide as if a deer in headlights, and hands covered with purple. A curses remains scattered to the ground.

That is what his past self thought. Though their first encounter she looked fine, she had been hiding something.

But what about people he wanted to save who has a nasty past that even they, themselves, don't know about? Y/N can relate to this situation as well.

The weight of a whole family's death and a deceased sibling was dumped on her shoulders the moment she decided to be included in the jujutsu society. She's carrying a burden she doesn't dare to acknowledge.

Then Fushiguro started to notice something little by little the longer he got to know her.

It's not like she wasn't accepting the past of her family, and it's not like she's heartless enough to not care about the dead.

It's because Y/N L/N didn't know how to process it, or rather, how to react.

No one has ever taught her how to feel certain ways. Dare Fushiguro say that she had never experienced having a childhood since she had to support herself since she was a little kid.

Her parents left a six year old with a caretaker. Y/N has never mentioned about forming a bond with said caretaker. She didn't even know both her mother and father were dead until Seikatsu showed up the second time.

With that said, stuff like emotions just comes naturally for her. She knows what feeling anger is, what being said is, and what being happy is. It's more of a.. She knows the definition of feelings and not what it really feels like to have them.