64 | Reunion of the strongest

"Noritoshi Kamo?!"

"Me?!

Y/N turns to look at the third year before placing her attention back on Geto. She grits her teeth— now this is confusing.

"Huh?! Does that mean?!" Nishimiya questions, to which Utahime gives a reply to.

"The blot on the kamo clan! The evilest sorcerer in history! If that's true, what's inside Geto is over a hundred and fifty years old!"

Kusakabe, though bleeding, had to keep moving, "Yeah. It makes sense." he adds.

"Noritoshi Kamo is but one of many names. Call me whatever you want." Geto says, oddly calm about the situation.

Y/N looks over at choso. She sees him almost boiling with rage. The curse was about to fucking explode.

'And his anger isn't fun to deal with..' she  thought, recalling the events from a few hours ago. Y/N places a hand somewhere on her stomach— where Choso had probably punched her for biting him..

"How dare you.."

"TRY TO MAKE ME KILL MY LITTLE BROTHER ITADORI?!"

'..Huh?'

Only a second after Choso yells, someone suddenly slides next to geto. They raise a hand, which is encased in cursed energy.

"Step aside, bottom feeder." they spoke, sounding a bit impatient, "Don't make me wait any longer."

"Get out of my way! I'M HIS OLDER BROTHER!"

In contrast to choso's determination on fulfilling his duties as a proper older sibling, uraume ia irritated. Only a few hours ago Sukuna had finally returned and they met once again after years. They were sick of waiting..

The first one to attack ia Choso, using his blood manipulation. This earned a reaction from the third year, Kamo, as the teen is surprised that Choso was able to use something powerful as rhat.

 This earned a reaction from the third year, Kamo, as the teen is surprised that Choso was able to use something powerful as rhat