67 | Master tengen

"Let's go

"Let's go."

Tsukumo starts once the door leading to tengen has finally opened.

"Deep in, there's an elevator to the tomb."

Oh well.. at least you had a few minutes of rest. You should thank Okkotsu for knocking you out, huh?

You spare everyone a glance. They all look tired too.. Mostly Maki and Itadori.

You had stayed close to Fushiguro as everyone followed Tsukumo into the forest. You notice your fellow first year look over his shoulder.

"Choso.." Itadori calls to the curse.

He replies, "I know. I'll return. Wait just a little longer." he says as he places a hand on the steel door of the warehouse.

The ride down was quite

The ride down was quite. You fiddled with your fingers, eyes on the ground- not bothering to try and clear the silence.

What were you even going to do..? Dance for them? Sing? Tell a joke? Majority of the people inside the elevator had lost someone only a day ago, and they were probably in mourning right now.

You feel chills run down your body.

'Nanami-san.. Nobara.. ' you didn't dare to continue naming the rest.

The elevator finally reached the ground and everyone exits. You catch up with Fushiguro, whom glances at you.

"Blood stains?" Itadori ask, eyes on the ground, "What happened here?"

"It was eleven years ago." Tsukumo starts, "Now that i think about it.. That's when everything began to get distorted."

She was amazed at how Toji, a man with heavenly restriction who didn't possess even an ounce of cursed energy, managed to make a huge change.

"Alright, everyone." Tsukumo says, "The main shrine is through here."

Everyone then began heading inside a tunnel. You were confused as you reach the end of it, revealing a plain room.

"Damn it." Tsukumo mutters, brows furrowed.

"There's nothing here." Itadori was confused.

"This is the main shrine?" Fushiguro questions. If this is tengen's shrine, then he should really consider decorating it.