55 | Water and sand

'

'.. Odd.'

Y/N silently followed Seikatsu as they walked down the station that she wasn't really familiar with.

It was awkward, and the silence was beginning to grow thick- a knife can probably cut through the tension in the air. She could've easily asked where they were, but the girl had to be stubborn and refuse to even trust him despite what muta said.

Both Hoshino's didn't know what to say, resorting to keeping their mouth's shuts. Though soon enough, one of them was bound to say something.

"Say, Y/N.." Seikatsu starts, sparing her a glance from over his shoulder, "Have you eaten yet?"

The girl could only hum as a response, letting her eyes narrow through the station in, hoping to avoid a conversation with the teen.

"Not yet.." the girl holds her hammer close to her, "But.. I did bite your friend."

After a few more moments of silence, the two siblings suddenly sees a group of curses running towards their direction.

Bursting out laughing, seikatsu didn't reply— things are getting interesting. He draws out his blade, making Y/N do the same with her hammer.

As the curses began nearing them, their blabbering became clear and audible. The older Hoshino raises a brow, lips still tugged upwards into a smirk.

"A group, huh." he says, "They should be weak.."

Y/N hesitates, gulping nervously. She started to slowly focus her cursed energy onto her hammer. Hesitantly, she follows seikatsu as they approach the curses.

Her eyes drifted to the large spirit with multiple limbs, only to see an expensive looking necklace drop to the ground the moment seikatsu began slicing the group.

"Wait humans..!"

Seikatsu smirks.

"Oh no.. I can't control my arm!"

He teases Y/N who could only watch in horror as he continued to singlehandedly eliminate each spirit.

'With the time that she's been in Shibuya, has she not killed a human..?' he ask himself, genuinely curious.

That isn't the case, however. The girl had already killed one of Mahito's creations, but the thing that surprised her was how well he wielded his weapon.

He moves in a fluid motion, as if a single wrong bend of the bones in his wrist meant instant failure. The girl wonders; is this the product of years worth of torture and neglect from their family? God.. His skills turned out so good.