RIM OF THE WORLD 01

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ~~ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

                           🟩🟩ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕨𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤 - 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤🟦🟦

TW: Parent Problems!

2/21/13

"THEODORA!" Theodora heard as she walked down the stairs with her 2 sisters, Willow and Eliza. Her being 7, the oldest by 4 years considering her birthday hasn't come yet and Willow's has. Willow being 4, the middle child with Eliza being 3.

"Mommmmm," Theodora whined. "I told you to not call me by my full name, it's embarrassing!" She says as her mom kisses her forehead goodbye as she starts to walk out the door to school. "Bye Dad!" She yells before closing the door after hearing her dads reply. "Bye, bye sweetheart!" He yells back.

That was 8 years ago in Theodora's life. Aka the last time she saw her dad before he up' d and left after not getting the son he has wanted for years. Not even 1 month later her mom got pregnant after having a breakdown and getting drunk. Her mom never wanted a fourth child so after her baby brother was born her mother copied the actions of her dad and left.

7/28/17

"Teddy?" Theodora looked at her sister, Willow. Teddy was a nickname they gave her after cuddling with her. They said she reminded them of a Teddy bear, so the nickname sticked. "Why do we have to go to the neighbors?" The eight year old asked. "Because to get money I have to go clean the gas station store." Teddy responded kneeling down to her level before leaving her with the neighbors. 

That was 4 years ago. The first time Teddy dropped her siblings off at the neighbors who are now called aunt and uncle by the family.

6/22/18

"Happy birthday Teddy!!!!"  The neighbors and siblings yelled at the eldest as Teddy blew out her candles before the hot wax dripped onto the icing. "How does it feel to finally be 12?" The female neighbor named Linda asked the 12 year old. "Good! I finally get to be a babysitter it pays better and gives me more experience with babies and kids!" Teddy says as the neighbors smiled with empathy for Teddy.

That was on Teddy's 12th birthday. She wasn't worried about no one showing up to her party. How there was no balloons, no streamers, no chip bowls, no helium, no epic dance party, no big sign that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'. The only thing that crossed her mind was work, money and kids.

6/19/21 Current Time

Teddy pov:

My eyes flutter open to the sound of my alarm clocked gradually getting louder. I get up rolling onto my side grabbing my phone off my bedside to check the time seeing 8:56am displayed on the clock. I procrastinate about getting up but I have to make breakfast for my siblings.

I get up going downstairs, turning on the stove top while grabbing a pan. Rays of sunlight seeping through the blinds over the sink while the smell of bacon fills the kitchen. "Morning Teddy!" I hear before a long yawn. "Just wake up?" I ask looking to the 11 year old Willow. "Ya." She answered with a short reply. Soon enough the other two walked in yawning and sitting down, enjoying their breakfast. I looked at them happy to see smile on their faces.

I looked at Theo. My younger brother in which I named. I know it's weird to be named Theodora and then name your own brother Theo, but they call me Teddy so it didn't really matter. The reason I did it was because if I were a boy I was going to be named Theo, and if I were a boy my dad wouldn't have left and none of this would be happening right now. But if I got the chance to change anything, I wouldn't. because then I wouldn't be here with my three perfect, amazing siblings.