RIM OF THE WORLD 02

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ~~ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

                                   🟨🟨𝔻𝕆 𝔻𝕆 𝔻𝕆 - 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕦 🟧🟧

TW: Cussing! Flirting!

Recap:

I held Moo as my headphones rested on my shoulders along with my backpack resting on my shoulders as well as Linda stood next to me as we read the big sign.

"Rim Of The World"

End of recap

I waited for Linda to take the first step towards the camp but she never did, so I started walking as she trailed off behind me.

"Theodora! I am your leader, Logan." I looked over to a lean, black man. He looked pretty chill and funny. "Can you call me Teddy instead please?" I asked Logan. "Of course Teddy!" He said as he continued.

"If you look around, you'll see a lot of interesting things." He stated putting his hands out to show the trees and the campers, tents, cabins and toys, general camping stuff. "First interesting thing we have is Carl right here!" He says walking over to another man. "he. Is. The black man on campus." He stated as they did a handshake called the black man handshake. He said for me to pay attention but if it was a black man handshake I know I shouldn't be doing it.

When he was walking to the next thing to show me and Linda he stopped at a teenager in full silk and a fancy belt, also with a butler may I add. He was talking to Logan about something rich people do, he didn't even acknowledge me, which is probably for the better.

"Teddy, look- see we got music over here." He says speed walking, stretching his weirdly long arm to point to a man with a guitar and two woman beside him as he sang. "Theodora that perfect for you! You're an amazing singer!" Linda said which I really wish se didn't. "You sing?" Logan asked as the other three listened in. "No-, I, I don't really- I mean I do- But I don't." I started honestly not really knowing what to say. "You can but you hate people?" Linda finished for me. "Yeah." I answered her. "You'll fit in perfectly." Logan said as he danced. 

We started moving on towards a very ripped man, he looked like a douche. "This, this is Conrad right here."  He looked at me as Logan through the beer he was drinking. He went down to my size. "Welcome to the jungle freckle nugget." He said mimicking the freckles dotted across my face. "Nope. Don't call her that." Logan said almost instantly. "Also, put your titties away." He said at Conrad's unbuttoned shirt.

Me and Linda walked away as Logan and Conrad fought about Conrad's extremely small shirt. We made our way into the main cabin. We saw a man with a log around his neck labeled 'Chip', which I'm guessing is his name. He gasped air, "You must be Theodora!" He said. "Teddy, you can call me Teddy." I said cringing at the sound of my full name. "Welcome to the 'Rim of the world adventure camp'!!!" He stated putting his arms out like he just won the lottery. I mumbled a quiet thanks as he continued. "Right back there is registration, get checked in, get your cabin number, and we'll sign you up for some after noon activities!" He said all in one happy sentence.

"How are your pipes?" He randomly asked. I was taken aback a little bit. "My pipes?" I asked in a questioning tone. "Our musical this year id Fiddler on the roof!" He said as he walked away singing  'If I Were A Rich Man' from Fiddler on the roof. 

"Ok well I just need to register and I can do that by myself." I say turning towards Linda. "Well, I guess we'll see you in a weeks time." She said kissing my cheek as she walks off. I was going up to the registration spot, hiding my phone in my skirt strap, under my sweater. I walked up to registration, signing in. "Teddy!" Logan says as I get to the front of the line.  smile an sign in, walking over to the phone section. "Put your phone in the box." A very well built lady says as she pushes the box towards me. "I didn't bring mine." I say as she nods and I walk away.