RIM OF THE WORLD 04

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ~~ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

                🟨🟨𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝕀𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖𝕤 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕⬛️⬛️

TW: Cussing! Death! Pet names!

Recap:

"This is animal kingdom out here, bitches." He said pointing and looking at all of us. "All right? Survival of the fit-" He fortunately got cut off as the door of the capsule came flying off, hitting Dariush on the back as he flew to the ground.

I helped him up as we went to the gap of where the door used to be. Slowly moving closer and closer. We all flinched back as a hand attempted to climb out.

End of recap

I was first to grab the lady's arm, helping her out of the capsule. After my move everyone else joined in to help lift her out. As we were helping her out Dariush made a remark. "I thought space was supposed to make you weightless?!" "We're not in space idiot!" I yelled as we lightly set her down. 

We all crowded her as she grabbed her stomach and groaned in pain. "Where am I?" She asked with her eyes closed form the brightness. "At Rim of The World adventure camp." Alex quickly said panicked. "Near big bear." He continued. "This is a camp?" She said starting to open her eyes. "Yean, I mean I was disappointed too, but-" Dariush started as I cut him off by elbowing his in the side. If there wasn't a women that's hurt that came out of a mysterious capsule I would have laughed at that.

"Coordinates all wrong." She started, pulling me out of my own thoughts. "Pasadena... Dr. Fielding." She started looking at us one by one. "I'm sorry, but we're not anywhere near Pasadena right now." Dariush said looking around as if he would suddenly see a sign that said, right this way Pasadena :)

"JPL!" She suddenly yelled as Dariush just finished talking. "JPL?" Alex re said what she did, thinking to himself. "The Jet Propulsion Laboratory." I said as Alex finished my sentence for me. "-It's part of NASA." We looked at each other then the others. I heard Gabriel tell the lady something but my mind was wondering to the noise I could hear behind me.

I wish I never looked. My breath started to pick up as the black goo on the capsule started to move together. "G-Guys..." I said, but no one heard me. I looked and got aggravated about how no one was listening to me. Like usual.

"GUYS!" I said angry, they finally looked at me surprised about my tone. I looked back at the goo as everyone followed my eyes. "omg..." I heard Alex mumble. "The key." We all heard the lady say as she quickly lifts what seems to be a necklace off her chest and gave it to Alex by grabbing his shirt and pulling him towards her. "The key, take it to JPL, Dr. Fielding." She demanded as the thing behind us grew louder. "It has everything on it. Excalibur, everything." She said letting go of Alex's shirt as it wrinkled form her hands.

"Go!" She said weakly, pushing Alex away to run. "What the actual shit?!" Dariush exclaims as the goo starts to form into a creature like object. We all look back to it and know we have to run. "You're gonna die if we leave you!" Gabriel said, still kneeled down to the women. Listen Gabriel, there's being nice and then there's being stupid. This is stupid. You're not gonna get her up before that thing kills both of you. "We all will if you don't!" She said, Gabriel then realized he was being stupid and started running, grabbing my hand and pushing Alex's back as we sprint as fast as humanly possible.

Alex started to slow down and looked behind us all, as we kept running ahead. I was slower then everyone because of my limp, darn dragon capsule had to fly down right at us.