RIM OF THE WORLD 10

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ~~ •°*"˜.•°*"˜                 

                               🟧🟧𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕞𝕤🟦🟦

Recap:

"I can." Zhen said getting out of the car, as Alex followed, switching seats with her so she could drive.

"Girls in the front I guess." I said as everyone chuckled.

End of recap.

Teddy pov:

"You know since this car is battery powered the radio might work." I stared into Alex's soul. "You're serious. Like you aren't playing with me?" I questioned him. "Well I mean--" I cut him off by turning the radio up. Nothing came on. Shit.

"Are you kidding me?" I said disappointed. "Sorry Teddy." Alex said sadly. "It's not your fault Alex, it's not like you called a different plant and asked them to invade." I said giggling at the end of my sentence. 

Before we could all laugh at my amazing joke the alien jumped up onto the hood of the car. "SHIT!" Zhen yelled, quickly turning the wheel all the way too the left. Making me hit my shoulder on the door. The alien lost it's balance and fell off the car. All that we heard was the wheel against the concrete and the hard breathes echoing through my head. "Is it gone?" Dariush questioned too soon. It angrily jumped onto the back of the car. Zhen hits a bus stop to try and knock it off. Let's just say mission failed.

She lost control of the car as it was drifting over to a bridge. "JUMP!" Zhen yells as it gets closer and closer to the edge of the bridge. We all jump out as the car hits the thick wall of the bridge, breaking it, falling all the way down to the bottom. As I try and get up I feel a pinching on the arm. I looked and saw pieces of glass at the surface of my skin. "That's not good." I whisper too myself.

"We'll get it Teddy." Gabriel says as him and Dariush walk over to me. "No it's fine I got it." I said getting up off the ground. "Teddy, sit your ass down and let us help you." Gabriel demanded. I sat back down letting them pick at my arm. "ow." "ow." "OW!" I yelled pulling my arm away from them. "We're almost done, stop being a baby." Dariush rolls his eyes. "You try getting glass stuck in the arm you just bashed against a car door then come cry to me Dari." I said standing up and taking the last 2 pieces out myself. They just looked at me as I got up. 

I walked over to Alex and Zhen. "You ok Alex?" He looked alarmed. "The key...It's in the car." My eyes went wide. "Well that's isn't good now is it." I said sighing. "I'll go get it." I started walking as I got stopped by Dariush. "Woah Teddy, you cannot go down there. You're injured, besides it's my turn to do something for the group." He stated with little doubt. "Dariush the hero. It has a ring to it." I said playfully winking at him as he walks by me, on his way to the busted car we once drove.

The anticipation as Dariush was in the car was unbearable. At one point music started blasting. He finally started crawling out of the car. We all had a moment of relief, that moment didn't last long as the now suddenly alive alien started to wake up, moving its claws towards Dariush. We tried yelling at him but he couldn't hear us.

The alien sliced him right across the stomach. We all started sprinting. I was a little behind considering my injuries. Gabriel and Alex grabbed Dariush as well all ran as fast as we could in the oppiste direction of the alien.

"It's starting to get dark." Gabriel said in between pants. "We don't have enough time or energy to get to JPL." Alex added on. I was trying to think of what to do. That's when it clicked in my mind. I opened my bag and pulled out the tent I stole from Gabriel's house. "I know it's small but it'll work." They all hugged me and told me how I was a life saver. There were a little troubles setting it up. But we eventually got it. I had 2 mini blankets in my bag, I took them out. "I only have 2." I said, more of a question on how were gonna share. "Well, I'm bleeding so I don't think I should I have a blanket." Dariush said as he groaned. "你想和加布里埃爾上床,不是嗎." (You wanna sleep with Gabriel don't you) "Zhen!" I said as a light blush went across my cheeks. Alex just started laughing, we both forgot he could understand what we were saying. "Alex. You say that to no one." I looked at him dead in the eyes. "Yes ma'am." He says as he lays down, Zhen takes a blanket and goes over to Alex and lays with him. I'm stunned. "Guess that leaves you and me." Gabriel said as he smiled, grabbing the blanket as he patted the spot next to him.

Its been about an hour, you could tell everyone else was awake. "I'm bored." You state as you sit up. Zhen gets up as well, cracking a glow stick. "What do you wanna do?" Zhen asked, by then everyone was up in a circle. "I don't know, I didn't think that far ahead." I confessed. "Truth or dare?" Dariush suggested. "Good idea Dari." I said, trying to hide the excitement in my voice. "One problem." I said as they all looked at me. "I've-- well, I've never played Truth or dare before?" I confessed as they all just stared at me. "What is wrong with you?" Dariush stared at me in fake disgust. "Well growing up I didn't have time for friends." I said defensively. Dariush started explaining the game, it seemed easy enough.

We went in a circle, Zhen ate grass, Dariush had to confess to never having sex before, and then It was my turn next. "Alex, truth or dare." I asked the ginger. He thought about it for a minute. "Dare." He said hesitantly. "Hold hands with Zhen till' the games over." I smirked at him as pink dusted over his cheeks. Zhen gave me a death stare as she held out her hand, Alex grasping it.

"Teddy. Truth or dare." Zhen said, smiling. Ok Teddy, think logically. If I say dare whats the worst she can do? Tell me to eat the glow stick? But, if I choose Truth she could make me tell everyone about my feelings towards a certain someone in the tent.

"Dare." I state boldly. "Perfect." Zhen smiles even wider. Uh oh.

1124 words!