RIM OF THE WORLD 09

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ~~ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

                              🟩🟩ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕 - 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪 ⬜️⬜️

Recap

We just defeated a clan of jail men with guns, a humongous alien, and spilled my guts about my past. Right now, I feel unstoppable. 

End of recap

The time went by quickly as it was already light outside as we took a break on a hill to catch our breaths. It was surprising that I didn't freak out over the June bugs, but I guess I just had way too much adrenaline going through me to care.

I took time to myself to rethink about the current events happening in my life right now, I felt my anxiety level rising as my chest tightened, I looked through my bag anxiously, looking for Moo to try and calm myself down. I grabbed my soft plush, loving the sensation of the fur against my bare skin. It brings back memories, memories I don't know if I should hold on to or let go off.

I got bumped back into reality by Gabriel punching Dariush in the nose, the blood started dripping from Dariush's nose, to his lips. "Gabriel! Come the hell down." I yelled as Dariush and Him argued for another minute till Dariush said something about his father going to jail? Gabriel said sorry, shaking Dariush's hand to show respect and guilt.

We waited for our lungs to gain air before walking down the hill towards a mall, Alex said it was just a 20 minute walk. During the time to the hill and the mall we all talked and laughed together. The topic of conversation went from height to age to nicknames. "Teddy, you've given me and yourself nicknames, what would you give everyone else as a nickname?" Zhen asked. "Well, Alex is already short enough so I'd keep it as Alex." I started. "Darisuh would most definitely be Dari." I continued. "And then Gabriel would be Gabe." I finished off. "Gabe." Gabriel repeated with a small grin.

After about another 5 minutes of walking we made it too the mall, running inside to look at all the shops. "Zhen! We should get matching outfits, go full hot girl mode." I said dragging her into a random store that looked somewhat appealing. We found matching outfits that made us feel confident.

(People with this on their offline list - Zhen's is like a tan, beige and its sweatpants but their shorts and a long sleeve crop top and the shorts and crop top both have elastic bands

(People with this on their offline list - Zhen's is like a tan, beige and its sweatpants but their shorts and a long sleeve crop top and the shorts and crop top both have elastic bands. Teddy's is like a red velvet red and completely the same outfit)

Zhen on the Left and Teddy on the Right.

We both put on little lip gloss and mascara to touch things up. "Looking good Zhen." I said smiling at her as she finished up putting her lip gloss on. "You too." She said smiling bright back. We walked back to the guys in adidas clothing, we laughed at them dancing and jamming out to the music in there heads. They all turned towards us. "Finally, you girls take millennials to get changed." Dariush said, rolling his eyes with sarcasm.

We all talked and danced with each other for a bit, taking in this great moment, or great-ish moment, it would definitely be better without the whole alien invasion thing going on but, oh well. Alex made a star wars joke that everyone laughed at, I fake laughed since I've never watched star wars, I didn't want to stand out.

I started doing tricks on my butterfly knife for a bit. "Where'd you learn that?" I looked over to Dariush asking me along with 3 pairs of eyes planted on me. "Um-- Whenever I worked at a gas station, cleaning-- I would always walk home at dark, so I got a butterfly knife, and then decided to learn some tricks for fun and eventually enjoyed the hobby so it stuck." I said not taking my eyes off my knife. "Cool cool." Darisuh responded with actually intrigued. 

"We should probably get going." Alex said as we all got up. We jammed out as we left the abandoned mall. We all picked up our bikes, instantly dropping them at the angelic sight before us. A mustang. I was too mesmerized in the car to pay attention to anything anyone else was talking about, they bolted for the car as I joined them. Alex called shot gun as I got into the passengers seat. Alex paused as we got in. "It's a stick." He said, disappointment in his voice. "So?" Gabriel asked. "I can't drive a stick, I don't know how." Alex said looking into the backseat. "I can." Zhen said getting out of the car, as Alex followed, switching seats with her so she could drive.

"Girls in the front I guess." I said as everyone chuckled.

823 words