RIM OF THE WORLD 03

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ~~ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

                                🟩🟩𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕪 - 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕥🟪🟪

TW: Flirting/Pet names! Cussing! Fighting!

Recap

Oh boy were we wrong. We watch carefully as the so called 'animal' emerges from behind a tree.

"Dariush?"

End of recap

"Oh hey baby girl." He says rubbing his hands together, completely ignoring Alex saying his name. "What were you doing?" Alex asked as I cringed at the nickname. "Just dropped a deuce." Dariush answers pointing back at the tree. "The shit I just took back there, been touching cloth since last night!" He says, staring at me again.  "Between me and you? I just turned the evergreens brown, up in this joint." He says gesturing towards the beautiful green trees.

Before I knew it, Dariush was grabbing Alex telling him to calm down as he was yelling at him about him being unsanitary. 

I followed Dariush as he took Alex to the edge of the mountain. Alex is deathly afraid of heights and Dariush knows that, so this is just messed up. Alex was almost crying at this point. 

"Let him go Dariush!" I scream as he ignored me like I wasn't even there. "Dariush let him go before I slit your throat and dispose your body down this mountain." I say getting his attention. "Come on cutie. I'm helping him get over his fear!" He says, trying to convince me that he's helping. Which he isn't. "Let him go!" A male voice says from behind me.

I look over to see a young male around my age. He was cute, very cute. He looked Italian, I studied French from grades 4-7. Dariush looks over at the male, giving him a dirty look. "Move along, mountain hobo. We've got no qualms with you." He says looking back at Alex. "I'm not gonna ask you again." The Italian kid says. Dariush looks back to him, bringing Alex over with him. 

He throws Alex to the ground rather harshly as he gets into a fighting position. I had no idea what they were saying, I was in my own world helping Alex to the point where I didn't even notice Zhen standing next to me.

I looked up in time to see the Italian teen deck Dariush right in my face. "Holy shit..." I say as Dariush goes down. "Who are you?" Alex says as the mystery man helps him up. "I'm Gabriel." He says smiling. "I'm Alex!" Alex says smiling back. He looks at me waiting for my introduction. "I'm Theodora. But if you ever call me by my full name I will not hesitate to commit mass murder on your whole entire family." I say smiling through the whole sentence. "So please, call me Teddy." I say putting my hand out for him to shake, he grips my hand smirking at what I'm assuming is my feisty ness. 

"That's Dariush and that's ZhenZhen." I say pointing to both of them. "You live around here?" Alex asks, I noticed him hesitate before just mumbling 'yeah' a couple of times. "parli italiano?" (You speak Italian?) I say to him, he was impressed.((I'm also using google translate)) The cashier at the gas station I clean is part Italian so he taught me a few words. "sì." (Yeah) he responds with. "Mandarin then Italian, what next?" Alex jokes as Dariush gets up off of the ground. "That was a good punch, yeah. Good punch." Dariush started mumbling stuff to Gabriel as I zoned out again, coming back into reality when a loud boom could be heard. 

You all jump from the loud noise that seems to be explosions. You all look at each other as Dariush's, Alex's and your phones go off. We pulled them out, Zhen going to Alex's phone and Gabriel coming over to mine. I could feel is breath on my neck, but now isn't the time for that. Alex read it out as we followed.