V. drunk and in love

y/n's pov:

  LATER THAT DAY I WAS GETTING READY for Brodie's

LATER THAT DAY I WAS GETTING READY for Brodie's. I wasn't up for as the time came to leave but I need to get out and have fun. I was brushing my hair out when I got a text message from Max.

Favorite Baker💋
we leave in 5 minutes
[Y/n]🖤
alright be there in a second

I got my purse and phone and walked out of my room. I couldn't walk straight I kept tripping over my feet. Before going to Brodie's I decided to drink so that I wouldn't have to deal with the girls especially sober.

"Brian! I need your help walking me over to the Baker's" I exclaimed, slurring my words a bit.

"Geez, my rooms right here why'd you have to scream" He yelled frantically as his door swung open.

"Why do you need-" Brian said before I abruptly cut him off.

"I drank. I'm buzzed. And can't walk so are you gonna help me or not" I say holding onto the staircase.

Brian helped me down the stairs and over to the Baker's. But before we walked into the house Brian stopped me.

"Why are you drinking again" He looked really serious.

"It's not important can we jus-" He cut me off.

"It is important. You shouldn't be drinking remember last time" I looked down at my bracket and fiddled with it.

"Of course I remember, B, it happened to me" I said my voice cracking a bit. "You don't have to worry okay. Can we just go in now?"

He nodded but still looked concerned. I opened the door and walked in, Brian following behind me. We walked to where the kitchen and living room where. I saw Mrs. Baker sitting down having a drink with Georgia, Ginny's mom.

"Hi Mrs. Baker, how are you doing" I asked politely, waving to Georgia.

"Great! You know beside my kids not appreciating me" She says sarcastically but didn't seem to be joking.

I awkwardly smiled as Brian spoke "You know we appreciate you Mrs. Baker" I nodded agreeing with my brother.

"Well thank you, your parents have such amazing kids" She said raising her voice at the end of her sentence obviously trying to get Marcus and Max to hear her. I laughed in response.

We walked over to the living room where Mr. Baker and Marcus were sitting.

"Hi Mr. Baker" Brian and I signed at the same time.

Mr. Baker smiled and signed back "Hi it's nice to see you guys. Again" We laughed and sat down next to Marcus.

"Your drunk" Marcus whispered into my ear.