IX. i love you

y/n's pov:

I WAS SITTING ON MY BED THINKING about how today are gonna go

I WAS SITTING ON MY BED THINKING about how today are gonna go. i'm not as nervous as i should be. all press told me was that we were doing something low key.

"do you know what you're doing?" max asks as she looks through my closet.

i shook my head "he only said it would be low key"

max turned around dramatically "do you want it to be low key?"

i softly smiled "you know i'm not such an outgoing, social person. i prefer low key"

i really did. for me it doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing as long as i have him by my side i'll be happy.

max held up this colorful top that definitely wasn't mine. it barely covered anything up. i shook my head 'no'.

"why not it's cute" she pouted, waving it in the air.

"how is that actually considered a piece of clothing?" i jokingly say. "that would cover nothing up" i finishing, gesturing to my boobs.

"hey! it was in your closet" she says, hanging it back up in my closet. "it's not my fault you have big boobs"

"that's not mine. i don't know if you noticed but my wardrobe consists of black clothing" i say. "it's probably yours. and as for the big boobs thank you" i goofily smile.

after half an hour of deciding on what to wear i went to the bathroom and started to curl it. to be honest picking out an outfit usually takes me about five minutes but considering max hated everything i liked we argued. a lot.

"your like an old grandma. let me do it." max offered, taking the curling iron from my hand.

i stuck my tongue out at her when she was looking. "it's not my fault my hairs long"

"actually it is. you could cut it." max replies like the smart ass she is. but let's be honest it's what i love most about her.

"okay you may have a point"

...

it was now around 6pm and i was chilling on the couch in the living room. the closer the time came for the date i got nervous. i'm not sure why. we've hung out multiple times before.

i was brought out of my thoughts as i got a text from press saying that he was outside. i had told him hours prior to stay in the car considering i didn't want it to be awkward if marcus or brian were to see him and act like the weirdos they are.