XVI. connected to them

y/n's pov:

I WAS DREADING WAKING UP AND HAVING to go to school

I WAS DREADING WAKING UP AND HAVING to go to school. i didn't want to deal with anyone nor be at school and do school things. not having brian there is different and i don't like it. of course it's not all that different considering marcus is there. everything about today just seems off and i'm totally not for it.

walking in school was the worst. everyone stared at me as if i have two heads. and i hated the attention, i'm not one who craves or wants it.

but having your twin beat your ex (boyfriend at the time) to a bloody pulp will give that to you. and the stares are ones of pity instantly telling me that my brother, marcus, max and i weren't the only ones who saw that video.

indicating that matt probably knows that it was sent out and that i saw it. and the last thing i want is for him to walk up to me and—.

"hey, can we talk?" great, just great.

i don't even have to glance around my open locker to know who it is. i'm all too familiar with that voice. and i've come to the conclusion that i have terrible luck because of fucking course i thought it and it happens.

i glanced at my surrounds to see if marcus was anywhere in sight and to my dismay he isn't. fuck. i shut my locker and locked eyes with matt.

he couldn't have waited til the end of the school day so i could just go straight home. i guess i can always skip. at least i only have one class left.

i shook my head no and began to walk away. he followed.

"please." he pleaded. i abruptly turned around making him stop in his tracks.

"look matt, don't even bother with your 'i'm sorry's' and 'i love you's'. i'm not one of those girls who'll eat that up and forgive you. in fact i don't ever want to look at you again, but i'm not that type of person. i loved you, and the second we broke up y-you, i don't even want to talk about it. you know what you did. you know that you fucked up." i said trying to keep my voice steady.

he looked apologetic, almost like he had no clue what to say because he knew what he did was wrong. he looked hurt by my words.

"loved? as in past tense." he states looking hurt. "you stopped loving me in the span of days?" he finishes.

how the hell do i answer that? of course i didn't but i don't ever want to be near him again. and honestly i'm not one who sits and dwells i move past and say 'fuck you' to the world.

"bye matt." i say as i began to walk away. he doesn't say anything, he doesn't follow. he just stands there looking more hurt then ever.

but at this point i really don't care. he didn't care how he made me feel when he hurt me or with that video. granted he didn't send it and possibly didn't know it was recorded until it got sent out but still.