VI. keep the change

3rd person pov:

  [Y/N] AWOKE WITH A MASSIVE HEADACHE this morning

[Y/N] AWOKE WITH A MASSIVE HEADACHE this morning. She didn't throw anything up given that she was fairly well with handling herself. She decided to take a shower considering she felt disgusting with all the drinking that she did the   night prior.

As [Y/n] finished her shower and got ready she heard her brother talking to someone down the hall. "So how did she know about the tattoo?" She heard Brian ask.

The person [Y/n] assumed was Marcus, sighed "I slept with her" He confessed.

[Y/n] couldn't care less about who he sleeps with but they've never lied to each other before. And what pissed her off more was the fact that Ginny was involved.

"You could sleep with anyone you want and you chose the girl I don't like" She mumbled to herself.

"Don't tell your sister, I told her that nothing happened and if she finds out I lied to her-" Marcus was cut off by Brian.

"She'll kill you" Brian said chuckling at how stupid his friend is.

[Y/n] had two choices forget what she just heard and act like she wasn't bothered or be petty.

...

y/n's pov:

To be clear I was really upset that Marcus would lie to me. Yes, it was over something that didn't really matter but the whole fact he could've told me the truth but chose not to meant something to me.

I grabbed my bag and phone and walked out of my room. The boys saw me but I didn't say a word. I decided to ignore him and just leave it be.

"Are you walking with us?" Brian asked.

I sighed "Nope" I replied popping the 'p'.

"Is something wrong [y/n/n]" Marcus asked as if he wasn't talking about lying to me just a minute ago.

"Besides my best friend lying to me, no everything's just fine" I swiftly turned around walking down the stairs and out the front door.

Marcus followed after me "[Y/n]-" I cut him off.

"You lied to me. You know I hate when people lie. I don't care who you sleep with. I just don't understand why you couldn't just tell me how she knew. It doesn't seem that big of a deal" I rambled.

"There's more to it then just that" Marcus sighed.

"Well then you have more to lie to me about" I said sarcastically and walked away from him.