Why I Haven't Been Updating

Hey guys, I've been trying to postpone this update for a while but it's gotten to the point that I want to give you something as to why I haven't been updating not only this book but others as well. Since about November-ish of last year I have been going through some shit in my romantic life. Long story short my girlfriend of five years and I are no longer together. She is with the guy that tore us apart and I've been trying to deal with it. Writing has always been a cope of mine for as long as I can remember. "Story of a runaway" is an example of that.

I've also been inactive on Amino due to this problem sorry to the people I talked to regularly on there. I've just been so down trying to push myself into making me better, exercise, new car, got into my spa school, dyed my hair, anime. All that but I still live in the same city she does so it just a reminder of her all the time.

I don't know if ill be able to update this story the way it is now because all I want to write is a comfort thing but this story is set up to be Adrien in heat. IM NOT SAYING IM STOPPING THIS STORY

All I'm saying is that I need time to just get over this breakup before I can get into this kind of story again. I'm thinking about having co-writers to help me out to write this one.

But I have a new story idea to help me cope and feel some kind of comfort, it's gonna be kind of like a scenario story. Basically it's me and whatever character I pick and how they would react to meeting my ex girlfriend and her new man in public.  Anime, TV, or movie characters who ever I want. Sex for some obviously I am a woman I need some action.

Ex Chapter 1 name: Mall Date (Oikawa Tooru x author) 18+

Ex Chapter 2 name: Restaurant Out (Aizawa Shouta x Author) Fluff

I just need some comfort and I can't have that in real life so might as well write scenarios with my favorite characters. I might also ask for requests from you guys! I'll make sure to make it known if it's "x author" or "x reader".

Ex Chapter 1 name: REQUEST Beach Day (Aquaman x Reader) 18+
        *enter Request details here*
Ex Chapter 2 name: REQUEST Cloud Gazing (Hawks x Reader) Fluff
          *enter Request details here*

I hope you guy aren't disappointed at me, but I'll keep interacting with you guys through amino more hopefully, and I hope for requests. But right now Sadistic Dominant is gonna have to wait till I feel better emotionally. Comfort has to come first.

I love you my snowflakes and I'll get the new book up and ready soon

- Ari