Chapter Two: Meeting The Noble Cat

Y/N Pov:

The rest of the school day was pretty boring, nothing cool happened. Story of my life sadly. But something did happen in math class know that I think about it. Adrien was kind of off for some reason. His face was red and he looked so...vulnerable. I don't know what was going on in his head but I know it was probably dirty somehow. But now that I think about Adrien is one of the most innocent people I know. Why would he think about something like that? Anyways I was walking to the lunch room with Nino when he asked me a question of the blue.

"Have you notice Adrien's been acting pretty weird?" He asked as he opened the lunch room door for me. I nod and walk in with him right behind me.

"I don't know what's going on with my Cinnamon roll. He's been acting weird ever since this morning and I don't know why! I hope he's not sick or anything." We walk to the lunch line and grab our food. We find Adrien sitting in our usual spot by the window. I walk over first and sit down next him. "Hey Cinnamon Roll!" I look over at him as I take my seat and notice that he's blushing again, with his eyes wide open like giant pizzas. He looks so innocent  when he does that and I had to resist the urge to jump the poor kid. I bit my lip a bit and look down at my lunch. "Sooooo, you've been acting a bit weird since this morning." I look up at him-no longer biting that poor lip of mine-and smile a bit at my Cinnamon roll. "Are you sick orrr?" I raise my hand and place it on his forehead. I look at his emerald green eyes that are wide as can be. I look down at his red cheeks and pink kissable lips. Oh how I wish I could just kiss them.

"Uh y-yeah I'm fine! Promise!" He says a bit flustered. How can someone be so innocent...AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME?! I nod and put my hand down and start eating my lunch. Nino comes over after talking to Alya about something. "Hey guys where you guy goin' after school?" I shrug and look over at Adrien and see he's still flustered from before. I swear this kid's going to make me lose my mind. If not later then definitely sooner . The bell rings after a while and we all head back to class. I sit next to Adrien and start on the work but I start having trouble so I slide over to Adrien. My legs make contact with his and I swear I saw him bite his lip. But I couldn't see that well! Damn you sun glare!

"Hey I'm having trouble with one of the problemos can you help me?" I look up to see him looking down at me with a deep pink blush.

"U-uh sure! No problem (personal nickname)!" He smiles and starts to teach me.

After school I started my walk home which wasn't that far away to be honest. But on the way I went to the park to just chill. I sat down at a park bench when I saw this blur of black jump on the roof tops (A/N: Not the teenage mutant ninja turtles :')). I look around a bit till I hear a thud to the side of me. I look over to see the one and only Chat Noir himself sitting next to me.

"Hello Purrincess~ What are you doing out here all alone?" I chuckle and sit back a bit. 

"I can handle myself thank you very much." I smile and look back at the cat themed hero. I see him blush a bit and I smirk at him a bit making his blush even more noticeable.

Chat Noir/Adrien's Pov:

Now that I'm Chat Noir I can hear and smell things twice as much as before. And well...her scent is all I can smell at the moment. And many is it good. A mix of apples and cinnamon. And she's the one that calls me Cinnamon roll. I blush a bit at her scent and I guess she notices cause she fucking smirks at me! After a few hours of talking to her I offer her a Chat Noir styled way home and she agrees with me. I wrap my arms around her waist and she looks up at me with a smirk. Which I couldn't help but blush at. Man I have to ask Plagg what the hell's going on with me today. I use my staff to help us to her place and once we get there I place her on her balcony. I smile at her a bit and stand next to her. She leans up and gives me a small peck on the cheek.

"Good night Chaton. Thank you for the lift." She says with a small smile. I nod with a blush on my face. "N-not a problem princess." I quickly turn around in hopes she doesn't see how flustered she makes me feel. She chuckles and walks over. The next thing I feel are her lips on the back of my neck. I feel my knees wobble a bit but I refuse to go weak in the knees in front of her. She leans up some more and whispers in my ears. "Come by tomorrow I enjoyed hanging out with you." And just like that she walks away. I hear her balcony door open and close. I release the breath I didn't know I was holding as my knees go against my wish and give out from under me. I feel my face heat up with a red hot blush. I look over at the door the she devil walked into and blush even more thinking about her getting dressed for bed. I bit my lip as I feel a warmth inside me start to build up. I look down at my black leather pants.

"Fuck."