Chapter 12: Fuck Me Mistress⚠️ (definitely 18+)

Level-3
Bondage, Blow Job, Praise
Definitely 18+ last warning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV:

Adrien barely had time to realize what (Y/N) said to him. He looked up at her in complete shock that she guessed his secret identity. He begun to open his mouth to protest, to protect her from the danger of superhero life but she wouldn't have it for a single second. She pushed a finger onto his lips and stared deep in his eyes like he was the only person in the world. The only person she wanted to hold, protect, be a part of, and control. He felt loved.

"I figured it out myself. You going missing and Chat appearing. The puns, the blushing, the jealousy. It maximized in the past couple months Adrien. I'm done waiting so I'm taking action myself. I've liked you for a really long time, and I think I know why you chose Chat instead of yourself. You wanted to protect yourself, from being rejected. You wanted to be yourself even if that means being a 'different person' right?"

Adrien felt like crying because in that one moment he felt understood. He knew he could trust you with anything. The both of you stared into each other's eyes connecting in a deep level. Not just lust for each other but a love beyond anything else. The need of the moment was burning them both from the inside. (Y/N) moved down is exposed body kissing his chest, licking around his nipples and biting down his torso. Adrien was on fire, up in the clouds, and swimming in emotions all at once, all because of (Y/N).  Everything happening was overwhelming each party involved. (Y/N) took a glance up at the quivering blonde boy under her control and she couldn't help but shiver. Adrien looked so vulnerable but safe, so exposed to her but yet not enough. He looked perfect in her eyes no matter the circumstances.

The blonde boy in the cat get up was on cloud nine underneath the one person he let himself be him around. The tie around his hands may have restricted his top half of his suit to come off. But nothing could be said about the bottom half. As soon as the (brunette, blonde, black, red) haired girl made it down to his pants all hope of being mute was gone. Every piece of strength the blonde boy had of be quiet vanished. The girl between his thighs ripped his leather pants down not caring for rips or tears of the material, knowing that magic can fix it.

The moan that was pulled out of the model's lips could only be categorized at pornographic. The girl lost all control of being gentle with the boy underneath her. She tore his boxers apart from his legs, after that was complete she climbed up to his upper body to look into his eyes like a predator. And Adrien didn't mind being the prey for his tigress.

As Adrien looked into (Y/N)'s eyes he knew he needed to voice what he wanted from her.

"Please fuck me Mistress..~" Adrien whimpered our from his soft lips, his cheeks dark with a deep red blush. His hand instinctively trying to grab her but the tie around his wrists was stopping him from moving his black clawed hands.

"Im not going to fuck you. I'm going to destroy you." Everything about that sentence had Adrien on the edge of combustion. He moved his hips up to meet hers, his erection rubbing against her clothed thigh sending shock waves threw his body.

(Y/N) held his hips down against the mattress, forcing him to stop humping against her thigh. She knew how much it was torturing him and she loved it. She wanted Adrien to beg for it. Beg her to destroy his innocence, sanity, and mind. She wanted him to be blissed out so much he only knew her title given to her by him. She wanted Adrien to be hers, to trust her openly like this as many times as he wants.

"You're so gorgeous like this Adrien.~" the boy underneath her shivered in pleasure of the usage of his name. The times he's been here he's been only called Chat. But the freedom of being him, was setting a fire in his soul. He felt loved to the highest degree. He felt free for the first time in years. He felt like himself. No matter how slutty.

The girl above him licked her way down his body nibbling certain spots that made him whimper. Almost like she was mapping out his most vulnerable places on his body. Like she was worshipping him.

When she was finally at his ruined boxers he felt them move out of the way of his throbbing erection. He felt so relieved like the torture was over for him. But all he felt was little kitten kisses on the tip of his erection. He felt like crying in agony but also pleasure.

(Y/N) knew what she was doing. She knew she was torturing him but she wanted him to beg, lose control, and be a slut just for her.

And she got what she wished for.

After ten little kitten kisses Adrien broke down in frustration trying to force his hips up to her lips.

"Please please fuck me!~ I need it mistress.~" Adrien moaned out of his bitten raw lips. All hope of quiet was tarnished as his cat eyes dilated as wide as they could. He was far gone from caring about anything but what was happening around him.

(Y/N) smirked widely up at the boy looking down at her. Opening her lips moving Adrien's erection into her mouth softly, making sure to lick the tip as much as she could. The amount she had in her mouth wasn't even close to all of it. But she was going to get it all in her mouth if it was the last thing she'd do.

Adrien moaned loudly into his shoulder, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. All he could do is take what she would give him. Pulling on the tie containing his hands in the headboard.

In the middle of all this Adrien's rings start to beep like crazy, after the final one his ruined suit, mask, and ears disappear. Leaving him with a ruined black shirt, and trashed jeans, his hair messed up from the activities in place.

He didn't seem fazed at all.

He was so focused of the feeling of his mistress's mouth around his burn erection. He needed release from this burning build up.

(Y/N) looked up as she moved her mouth up and down against his erection. Going deeper once she sees Adrien's unruly state. He looked beyond gorgeous, so free and unbelievably adorable. She wanted him to feel on fire before she lets him release.

And that's just what he felt, he felt himself build to the point of delicious pleasurable pain. He felt the tip of his erection hit the back of her throat. That caused him to jerk forward as much as the ties would allow him.

"Please please!~ I need to cum mistress let me cum!~"

(Y/N) flexed her throat just enough, patting his thigh before rubbing it softly as an encouragement for him. Just as that happen he came deep in her throat, she made sure to swallow everything.

Adrien felt like he was cumming for ages, the burning pleasurable feeling in his gut filling but not going away. He felt like the luckiest man in the world. He felt on cloud nine. His heat momentarily stated for the mean times. He looked down to watch (Y/N) move her lips off his softening member. He moaned softly at the display leaning his head back softly.

"Good boy~ Such a good boy for your mistress~"

Adrien moaned again and smiled softly as he felt her move up his body and untie him.

"Thank You Mistress"