Chapter Four: Jealous Are We?

Your POV:
Adrien walked over to me as I put my stuff away in my locker. His face was scrunched together like be just ate something sour like a lemon. (Totally not foreshadowing.)
I chuckled and placed my hand on my hip. And he did the same just more sassy like.
"Ok what's up? You look like you just ate a lemon and then drank lemonade." I chuckle and grab my stuff.
"I don't like that dude. He's shady or something!" Adrien said as he looked around. As if trying to see if Logan was behind him. I shook my head and closed my locker-making sure to lock it-and faced my Cinnamon Roll with a smile.
"What's so wrong with him? He's nice!"
He looked like I just killed his dog in cold blood. He eyes showed shock and his mouth was a mix between a frown and "O". He grabbed both my shoulders and shook me around like a doll.
"Are you crazy?! That guy just showed up out of no where you can't trust him!!"
"This is sexual harassment senpai." (If you figure out this anime reference you are the bomb!)
"SEXUAL HARASSMENT?! IF THIS IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT THEN THAT GUY SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL FOR BEING SO CLOSE TO YOU!!"
I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Easy Cinnamon Roll everything is fine I promise." I take his arms off me and smile softly at his blushing face. The bell rings and walk away with him behind me still talking about Logan. I smile and decide to tease.
"Awww Adrien it's as if you're jealous of him~" That stopped him really quick. He blushes deep red and looked away.
"Uh...m-maybe." My eyes widen as I looked at his innocent adorable face. That's it! This kid is going to drive me crazy I swear!