Chapter 11: Needy Kitty⚠️

Smut level- 2
Dirty talking, blowjob, bondage, teasing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person POV:
Chat was pulled in to the bedroom by (y/n). She pushed him down onto her bed and smirked light as she slipped out of her oversized shirt. Leaving her in her green laced bra and panties.
Everything was a blur to Chat, the heat, the look of her power over him, the tension in his pants and the air. Everything was building up.
His leather suit felt so tight, tighter than usual.
(Y/n) grabbed his arms and held them above his head.
"Stay like this."
Chat whimpered and nodded at her slightly. She walked over to her closet and grabbed a belt. She walked over and smirked as she tied him to the bed frame.
"Just Incase~ You don't mind do you kitten?~"
Chat purred at nickname nodding his head quickly wanting to get the feeling of her naked body carved into his mind body and soul. He wanted nothing more but to feel her (colored skin) under his cat claws. Hear her melody of moans as he moves inside her due to her pace. Maybe...
No.
She wouldn't do that.
In his distracted mind Chat felt his suit get unzipped slowwwlyyyy. Her fingers softly caressing his skin the more it come through. His milky white skin a perfect contrast to the black tight suit covering his frame. His blonde hair tussled more so than usually. His cheek were as red as his famous superheroes partner's suit. Something about being around (y/n) made him feel safe, protected, loved, appreciated, and wild. He was loved as Adrien and Chat by her. He felt himself. He didn't feel like he needed to be perfect or like he needed to worry about anything. He felt like he can be himself and he loved it. He still loved Ladybug but the more he though about it, he loved her like a sister someone he wants to protect. He moved his hips up to feel her and she held his hips down into the mattress. He just couldn't hold it.
He purred loudly with a moan, (y/n) giggles softly and smiled as he leaned down to his ear. Whispering softly, sinfully.

"Be a good boy Adrien and I'll give you a treat~"