Chapter 8: Good Boy⚠️

Smut Level-1
~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien/Chat noir's POV:
I blushed deeply and tried to look down. But I felt her fingers underneath my chin. She picked it up and I could tell she was looking at my red cheeks.
"I'm waiting Chat~"
I blushed more and arched my back trying to get closer to her.
"M-mistress~"
I could tell she was smirking at me. I felt her thumb trace my bottom lip.
"What a good boy~"
I whimper a bit and blush more if possible when she said that.
She traced her finger slower on my lips.
"Who's a good boy?~"
I arched my back till I felt her body on mine and I whimpered.
"M-me M-mistress~" I slipped my tongue pass my lips and licked her thumb slowly.
"What a good boy I have on my hands~"
I felt her other hand on my chest slowly moving down to my lower stomach. I moaned at the feeling of her cold hands on my hot skin. I felt her hand softly rub my inner thigh so so close to where I wanted her touch most. Her cold finger tips slowly dragging up to my covered member. She softly traced her fingers on my member barely putting pressure. I moaned louder but it was short lived as she put her thumb completely in my mouth. I was blushing so much I could feel it radiating off of me. I could feel her finger tips working on my pant zipper. I felt it slowly being pulled down.
But then I hear my ring beep and I whimpered louder than I have all night.
"Hmmm~ Seems we're out of time baby boy." She said both teasingly and disappointingly. I whimpered as she took the blindfold off my eyes and my eyes adjusted.
"B-but Mistress!"
"Don't worry baby boy~ You can come by as much as you want~"
"R-really?"
"Really~" She kissed my cheek softly and zipped my suit back up for me. I got up from the chair with shaky legs. I went to the window and jumped back to my house.
I have a big problem to take care of when I get there.

Your POV:
That just happened! I looked out as "Chat" jumped through the dark city lit up by car lights.
I've noticed that when Adrien is not around Chat Noir is. And Chat's hair style is very different from Adrien's usual clean cut look. Very deceiving from people who haven't known him for so long. I know Adrien has been risking his life for people everyday. That just makes me love him even more. And I makes me want to knock him down a peg. Show who's boss.
Seems I was doing a good job at it~

"But we're still just friends..."