Chapter 13: Be A Good Boy⚠️

Level 3 1/2
Rimming, female masterbation. praise, light overstimulation, aftercare, NSFW image at the end
Music is definitely recommend while reading
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) just couldn't get enough of how Adrien was looking up at her ceiling with a dazed look in his eyes. His blonde hair tussled around in his orgasmic haze from only moments before caused him to have this wild primal look to him.

"Adrien..~" (Y/n) whispered up to him to get his attention softly.

She was still in between his jean covered leg looking up at his unfocused eyes as they glanced down at her. The action along got her going just by how submissive he was, it brought a small bright loving smile to her face.

"Stay the night kitten~ stay with me."

Adrien moan softly as he looked down at the girl laying between his legs and his blushed a deep red at the words she spoke.

"Yes..~" Adrien breathlessly moaned as he pulled at the bondage holding his hands away from her.

(Y/n) smirked up at the breathless model laying before her, she used her arms to push her up over him softly. She looked down at Adrien's covered member causing a flash of heat to move down to her core.

Adrien knew she was getting wet even more than what she was before, he could smell it on her moving through her usual sweet scene, making it thicken with the heat of arousal. He moaned softly as he felt her move over him, his soft lidded eyes looking up at her softly.

"Are you tired little kitten?~"

The model in question could feel the heat climbing in between them, moving higher and higher till he was panting. He quickly shook his head at the question asked him. He moaned softly as (Y/n) moved her body over his already growing member.

"Well I can definitely feel that you're not tired. But I want to hear it from you little kitten~"

After a soft little whimper and a deep breath-which didn't work to calm him-Adrien began to beg for his mistress.

"Please mistress I'm not tired~ I want to feel you all over me please take off my clothes I can't stand being restricted from you!~"

(Y/n) moaned deeply in her chest when she heard those words. She wanted to destroy him, feel him quiver on the inside.

She knew exactly what she wanted to try.

So to start (Y/n) ripped the model's pants completely off throwing the fabric across the room. Next she threw his boxers by his pants making sure to not touch his aching erection. Getting a good look at Adrien, legs spread a bit, knees up supported by his feet on the bed. He looked gorgeous, first page on a porn magazine gorgeous.

"Alright pretty boy~ Be good for your mistress and say red for me to stop if you don't like it ok?~"

Adrien whimpered in response so in trapped by her to say anything. That is till she spread his legs, getting comfy in between them and lifting his knee on her shoulders.

Adrien's POV

My dazed mind was clouded in submissive lust. It was like I was floating higher away from reality. I was so empty before but now I felt like the most important, fulfilled person in the world. I moan shameless as she threw my spread legs over her shoulders. I could see the look in her eyes like she wanted to eat me whole and fill me completely. I blushes deep at the intimate stare, the only thing I could see while she was doing there. But then I felt it.

I moan loudly as my back arched off her bed. Her warm, wet, soft tongue moving against my little puckered hole.

"Oh fuck!~ Mistress please!!~"

I could feel it moving around my little hole loosening it till the tip of her tongue moved in. I jolted at the feeling, the feeling of being loved and adored, the feeling of her filling me in the most intimate and private of places. My own tongue moved of my mouth as I huffed out my heated breath. My eyes rolling back as heat moved all throughout my body. Covering me in a daze so powerful I could hear my own heartbeat in my ears.

"Ooh!~ y-yes!~"

I could feel her pushing her tongue in to me a bit more causing my legs to close in around her a bit. My skin was turning red with how hot everything was getting between us. In the beautiful chaos of it all i could hear it. The movement of her fingers being pushed into her warm wet core. She was touching herself as she fucked open my most intimate places. I nearly came a second time that night at the thought of it. Her tiny fingers opening herself up as she opened me. I moan like I did when I was alone in my room dreaming of her. White sprayed over my chest as my puckered hole clutched down softly against her tongue. I felt her moan into me causing me to return the favor into my forearm.

I watched as she moved her head from between my legs and licked her lips softly. I bite down on my lip as I watch the saliva connecting her to me break. In my dazed state I moan softly as I lay my head back against her fluffy pillow in exhaustion.

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) looked up at the boy she just used in the most intimate way possible with love. She moved up his body to remove the bondage keeping him in place and massaged his forearms to wrists to restore feeling to his arms. After that she reached over to grab some tissues and begun cleaning the blonde boy up. Adrien laid there moaning in appreciation as he was cleaned, watching as she moved with grace and confidence but also making sure to double check just in case she forgot something. After cleaning up (Y/n) got undressed and go under the covers with adrien pulling him close to her kissing his head softly whispering words of praise and love.

"My good boy~"

"Such a good kitten you are."

"We'll play more tomorrow~"

"You're all mine kitten~"