Discuss

[-(Y/N)(L/N)-]

Kushida:"Wait!"she shouted.Damn,that usel-Sakura just running away.Although the camera is broke,but there still have SD card inside it.We might have to fix that camera.

Kushida:"Uhm,did you see a girl wearing glasses?"

The students denied it

Even if she gets very close,she manages not to trigger their personal space reaction.Yet Sakura resisted her.How coward.I saw Sakura under staircase.She checked her camera if it's truly broke  or not.But we know it's broken.

...

I order Kushida to get Sakura camera fixed.While I'm watching from far away if something happen.

In the counter,there standing Sakura and Kushida.Yukitsu Kusuda,the Service Support Camera agent discussed about the problem of digital camera.Here I am just played some act in this store as a customer.I can see a camera displayed there.But why he just put that camera in front the counter?

Yukitsu:"This not good....I see....It's about the power issue......do you bring your warranty?your warranty......"that man is no good.I've to take an action.

She just nods in agreement give him her warranty

Yukitsu:"OH,it's within warranty period.The part replaced is free of charge."he said as Sakura start to be scared.Oi bitch,you're mf useless.

I see.The camera is recording her right now.

Kushida:"Can you tell us how long it'll take?"

Yukitsu:"Two or three days.Yeah,can you please fill this form"I become disgusted by that man.I need to thought him a lesson later

Sakura seems to be scared to write her personal information.That bitch didn't help her.Fuck,it seems like I've to go there.

"May I"I said as they're surprised by my action.I take the pen and start to fill it"When the camera is finish repaired,please contact me"

Yukitsu:"H-Hey,you..the camera belongs to her,right?"

She seemed blushed due my action.I'm not interested in you.I'm just doing this because you and that bitch didn't do anything.

Yukitsu:"I'm not sure we can...."he said as I looked on his camera on the camera

"The manufactures warranty comfirms the location and date of purchase.You confirmed that warranty,right?I can't imagine how there could be a legal issue."I said as I stared at him.He seems to be disappointed.I take his camera on the counter and start to look at it.

Yukisu:"O-oi!W-what are you doing?!"

"Mm?I just seems to be interested in this camera.How many points you sell it?"I said as I saw a camera is recording right now.I quickly deleted the video and give it back.He seemed to be angry on my action.

\"Don't worry.I'll take responsibility of it.You guys can go first"I said as they get out of the store

Yukitsu:"What the fuck are you doing?"he yelled at me

"You seems to be interested in her,right?"he just don't respond to me.In other meaning,yes

Yukitsu:"What do you want?"he angry at me

"Then about a deal?"( once devil make a deal,you can't escape from it)

Yukitsu:"Deal?What is it?"

"You know her as an idol named Shizuku right?I'll let you see her in private.But...."

Yukitsu:"But what?"

"You must fix the camera as fast as possible.Deal?"

[-Flashback-]