My life

[-Sakura Airi-]

I have a really hard time to interacting with people.I can't reveal myself as an idol.That's why I put a mask to hide my true self.It's okay.I'm okay being lonely

I scroll my phone to see my blog comments

"You're cute as ever!Shizuku-chan,your smile keeps me going everyday!"

"It's been so lonely lately without your updates!I'm cheering for you!"

"The pictures are so cute!Shizuku-chan!You're goddess!"

I smiled myself,but my expression change after I see some surprising comments

"I'll be always with you."

"It's too bad we couldn't be alone right?We'll see each other soon!"It'll be just you and me"

'We're destined to be together.That's why you feel closer to me"

"I'm not just a fan.You love me too,right?"

I dropped my phone.I'm scared.The notification of my phone seems about the new blog comments.After I see that,I'm terrified and brinking in tears.

[Timeskip]

I'm standing infront of my locker and it filled with some love letters.I looked around if there's someone watching over me.I took one of the envelope and scanned the name reader.I dropped on my knees after I see a picture who has contained myself in there.

[-(Y/N)(L/N)-]

Right now Horikita and I searching for evidence in Special Annex Building.

"It's hot here"I said as I start sweating from the hotness.I can see my shirt is also being wet.

Suzune:"Heat like this really hard to think rationally"

I ignored her as I noticed something.This place didn't have security cameras which it the perfect location to set a trap for Sudou.

"This place is a good location to trap Sudou.This place seems to didn't have security cameras"

Suzune:"I agree.If there had been a camera,that would provide some definitive proof.If there had been a camera here,things would have come to this in the first place....."

When she said that,we looked at each other which it means we have same idea in our head

[-Timeskip-]

I see Sakura sitting on her chair while she glance at me.I know that worker tried something to her.

Sakura:"T-Thank you"

"Huh?"i look at her.She blushed when the moment I look at her.What's wrong with her?

Sakura:"I-I mean the yesterday incident"I thought it would be some important matter.I just looked away and leaves the class.

I noticed there's notification on my phone and Kushida tell me that she already sent the email and everything is all good.

...

I heard the noises talking from someone it's from Ishizaki group.

Ishizaki:"It's so damn hot"

Komiya:"Why the special annex?"

Kondo:"Maybe Kushida-chan tell us something later"

When they talking,they looked up on the staircase and they noticed Horikita was there.

Ishizaki:"What are you doing here?"

Suzune:"Kushida-san wouldn't be coming."

Class C:"Huh?"