SS:Birthday

Hanwool POV
[Dorm]

Right now I call Kiryuin-Senpai to meet up in mall.Honestly,there's something I have to do.I wear black hoodie with white shirt,black jean with Air Jordan.

I wear black hoodie with white shirt,black jean with Air Jordan

(Sung Jin Woo supremacy) (just the outfit ok)

Right now I'm arrived at the mall to meet her.I'm being surrounded by girls but I tell them that I have some work to do.After 5 minutes,I finally found her

(Y/N):"Kiryuin-Senpai"

Kiryuin POV
I honestly surprised he wants to meet me.I mean,I kinda have crush on him.Atleast I can help him teach about love.Maybe I should teach some move on bed~

"Kiryuin-Senpai" someone called me and it's Hanwool.I look at his outfit and it's suit with him.Honestly,he's good in fashion.

Fuka:"Wow~How handsome are you"I grinning while he just sighs

(Y/N):"Should we go then?" he said while I followed him behind.We arrived at some bakery? Why he go there? Is there something important?

"Can you stay here for a second?"he said while he entered the bakery.I'm waiting for him for 2 minutes until he exit the shop.

(Y/N):"Can you follow me to my dorm?" he said while my face burning red.Is he gonna do something to me?

I followed him to his dorm.I never go to boys dorm.Chill Fuka,you're just going to your crush dorm after all.Other girls can't do it unlike me.He opened the door of his door and it's full of poster and anime thing? Actually I don't mind,I also like anime after all.

I see him put his stuff on his table until he said something

(Y/N):"Close your eyes first,senpai"

Hanwool POV

"Close your eyes first,senpai" I said while she seems curious

Fuka:"Ok" she said as she close her eyes

I opened the box and it's a birthday cake for her

(Y/N):"You can open your eyes"

After I said that,she open her eyez and surprised that I had a birthday cake on table

"Happy Birthday,Kiryuin Fuka"I said while she running towads me and hugged me.Wow,I honestly no clue why she's doing this to me.While she hugged me,I can see her tears on her face.I quickly wipe her tears on her face

Fuka:"Thanks" she hugged me tighter."This is my first time celebrated my birthday with others"

(Y/N):"So that means I'm first?"I said while she nodded."Well,should we celebrated it right now?"

We started eat the cake while I can see her moods is good today.She's being happy today.Honestly,I'm glad she's happy.She give me the sweetest smile I had ever seen.I open my phone and secretly take her pictures.Wow,she's so cute.

Fuka:"That's right,how do you know about my birthday?"

"I just ask some of your fans.I never know today will be your birthday.That's why I ordered some cake for you to celebrate together"

Fuka:"I see~Then when's your birthday?"

(Y/N):"It's 20 December"

Fuka:"So I have to wait huh?"

"Yeah"

After we eat some cake,I cut some cake to give her.

"Should I escort you to elevator then?" I said as she just nodded.We walked together quietly until we arruved at the elevator.I pressed the button and wait together until she broke the silence.

Fuka:"It's fun with you today,Hanwool"

(Y/N):"It's nothing."I said as she walks towards me and our face become closer.I don't know what is this but I decided to close our distance.I see her lips inch on me.When our lips almost touched,we're being interrupted by the escalator.Both of us just realised what we're doing and I can see her face blushing and running to the elevator without say anything.Honestly that's embarrassing.I don't know how to say this but.............

I like you,Kiryuin Fuka.

And yeah today is my wife birthday so I decided to make SS for our (Y/N) and Fuka.