Election

(Y/N)POV

Right now I'm brought someone to my secret place.When we arrived,we're being greeted by others.

Arisu:"FUFUFUFUFU a new member?"

Ryueen:"Interesting"

Koenji:"Never though you would be a new member"

Fuka:"It's that my boyfriend bestfriend?"

Manabu:"So he will be a new member huh"

"Yes,will you join the group?"

???:"Yes"

"Welcome to the White Lead,Kiyotaka Ayanokouji"

Timeskip

Another boring day.Chabashira-sensei entered the class with her usual cold expression.

Chabashira:"Good Morning Class A student.Before our lesson start,there will be an election between (Y/N)(L/N) aka Hanwool PHI and Miyabi Nagumo.You must vote one candidates only."

Ike:"Of course we will vote (L/N)!"

Hirata:"That's right"

Chabashira:"Should we start the lesson?"

Honestly the whole class is boring,I just staring out of the window.

After class,Manabu-senpai messages me to come to the Student Council office.I headed to the office.

When I arrived,Manabu-senpai noticed me.

Manabu:"All of the members,please gather here for a second"

Everyone are gathering around Manabu-senpai.

"As you know,this week my position as a President will be ended.That's why I have a two candidates to take over my position as a President.The candidates would be (Y/N)(L/N) aka Hanwool PHI and Miyabi Nagumo.Both of them will make an election campaign so students can choose over you two.Tomorrow both of you will make a speech in front of everyone.That's all"

Everyone leaves the room except me and Manabu-senpai.

"So did you told them to vote me?"

Manabu:"Maybe they will be some of them will rebel you but on other side,they will vote you"

Flashback

"The election will be coming soon.You guys know what to do right?"

Arisu:"I know"

Ryueen:"KUKUKUKU of course"

"Manabu-senpai,can you make the third-years to vote me?"

Manabu:"I'm not sure if entire third years will vote you but I will do my best"

Flashback end

I guess it will work.

Nagumo POV

Right now I'm in front of my class.

"Spread this news.From tomorrow,those who doesn't vote me will get expelled,including Senpai and Kouhai.Understand?"

Class A just nodded their head while person beside me,Asahina Nazuna just go to the other class and tell the news.

I will bring you down,Hanwool PHI.

(Y/N)POV

I'm heading back to the dorm together with Kiyo.

Kiyo:"Hanwool"

"What?"I said monotonely