Devil vs Tyrant

(I don't know how to make a fight scene so the chapter will be short)

Hanwool POV

Kushida:"What's wrong?You think you can beat four of them?"

I look at the camera and seems they're already covered it with paint.

Ishizaki went to punch me but I slapped his hands away,I grabbed his hand and gripped it.

Ishizaki:"Ku-ag-AHHHH!"

He kneel on the ground.I let go of his hand and kick on his face makes he fall unconscious.

I pushed him to the left so he wouldn't block my way.

Albert stand in front of me.

(English)"What's wrong?You're not gonna punch me?"I said as he make his attack but I dodged all of them.

I kick his leg with full force made him grunted in pain.He punched me in the face but I catched his fist.I punched him on his stomach.

Albert:"Ugh...."

I hold his face and use my knee to hit him on the face.I use my left leg and swing it toward his face to knock him out

Everyone seems surprised that I beat Albert and Ishizaki with ease

Ibuki:"You piss me off"She tried to kick me on the face.

Taekwando?

I found a bucket where there's a water in it.Is it for Ichinose?

I splashed those water to the floor.If the floor is wet,Taekwando is not helping in this situation.

Ibuki:"Tch"

She jump and tried to kick me on the face but I dodged all of them.I grab her neck and choke her.

Ibuki:"Ughh"

I slam her to the ground and knock her out.

I walk to Ryueen and Ichinose.

"So it's you left"

Ryueen:"Kukukuku where'd you get this strength,(L/N)?"

"Don't you know?My father used to be a gang leader so he trained me"

I'm not lying here.Sometimes,he personally trained me when I had a free time.

Ryueen:"kukukuku,then let's end this!"he grinned.

He tried to attack me but I just in my defensive.I blocked all of his attack.

Ryueen:"Kukuku what's wrong,not gonna hit m-"he got cutted off by me punch him on his face."It hurts but that's all."

"Then I will teach you how to feel fear,Ryueen.You though you would lose the battle but win the war?Bullshit."

I use my legs to attack him but some of my attack got blocked by him,I harshfully kick him on his face make him bleed.

Ryueen:"Kurghhh"

"Do you remember the desert island?I'm the one who make my class win."

Ryueen:"Why did you telling me this thing?"

"Just to tell you that you mess with a wrong person"Without he realized,I punched on his jaw make him lie down on the ground.I choke his neck and force with to look at my eyes."Look at this.This is fear,Ryueen."I add my grip on my hand.

Ryueen:"Arghhhhh"

Ichinose:"Stop it (L/N)-kun!"

I coldly glared at her.

"Don't interrupt us"

That bitch can't move her legs because it's scary how one person can beat four person at once.

"Now Ryueen,now you can feel fear is?If you understand,just blink"

He blinked his eyes.

"Good,now fuck off"I slam his head on the ground and passed out.

???:"Are you okay,Honami?"I turned around and I see Ayanokouji open the door.

Kiyotaka POV

I called Chabashira-sensei.

Chabashira:"What's wrong,Ayanokouji?"

"Ichinose Honami is on the rooftop.She's with Class C students."

Chabashira:"Then?"

"I want you to be a witness of this incident"

Chabashira:"I see"

She followed me to the rooftop and we see Student Council President on the stairs.

Manabu:"What's your business here?"

"Hanwool told me Ichinose is on the rooftop"

He just quietly made a way for me to the rooftop.

I open a door of rooftop and I saw Hanwool beat all of them with ease.

(back is Ishizaki,left is Albert,right is Ibuki while in front of him is Ryuen)

???:"Kiyotaka-kun!"Honami run towards me and hugged me.Hanwool looked at us with cold expression

"Honami....."I need to end problem between us."Hanwool,we're gonna finished our unfinished business"

(Y/N):"Then we'll finished this matter,Kiyo."He said as he walk closer to me."A god and the devil fight would be start."

"Honami,can you let me go?"

Ichinose:"B-But"

"Don't worry,I will be fine"she let me go and watched us from the side.

"Should we start,Hanwool?"

He just keep quiet.I will take it as yes.

My emotionless face turned into serious expressions while Hanwool keep hos cold expression.He's not a opponent I need to looked down to.