Reveal

Cruise Ship

[Hanwool POV]

After I returned to the ship,I went back to my room and I see exhausted Hirta right there,asleep.I change my clothes quickly and pick up my phone.My call history had filled up and it's from Horikita.I just ignored it and wait for her.

I met her with quite angry expression

"Oi,remove those expression and ask me right now.I don't have a time with you"

Suzune:"What do these test results mean?"

(Y/N):"I'll tell you everything if you shut the fuck up your mouth about this shit"I say as she keep quiet.I know she wanted to hear everything at once.

"First of all,I volunteered to join the search for base camp.Able to move freely,I planned to search out spot location ahead.The school already gave us hints about the locations when we were sailing around the island.Katsuragi has also noticed this when the ship circled the island at unusually fast speed.The ship has been travelling nearly three times faster than usual."

Koenji also noticed this but did I give a fuck on him?

(Y/N):"Then,I reached the cave.I thought it was the most important base but I'm wrong.The spot itself wasn't important,the location was."

There were two spots near the cave:The hut and the tower.It was the perfect place to exercise control.

Suzune:"But what advantage is there going into the cave if you don't have a keycard?"

"I secretly go there with my own.Because of that,I discovered the leader's identity"

Suzune:"Well,I suppose that Katsuragi-kun was careless."

(Y/N):"Right,but wrong at the same time.There was guy named Yahiko remember?The one who always follow Katsuragi.He was the leader.I saw Katsuragi and Yahiko at the cave,but I didn't see the moment they occupied it.When they already gone,I checked if the cave was occupied or not.Do you think that the leader would have shown off the card so carelessly infront of people?He's a cautious guy,so that's why he didn't let Yahiko hold the keycard"

She should have known how unbelievable stupid that was.

Suzune:"That's why...there was another person"

"Then I turned my attention to Class C and it's about Ryuen.To tell you truth,He find out the identifies of all of the leaders.To make him lose some points,the answer is made you retire.Oh,that reminds me,I didn't return it to the school yet"

I took a single card out of my pocket and handed it over to her.I see her surprised expression on her face.

Suzune:"This is a keycard.Why do you..?!"

The name on the keycard is not other than my name.(Y/N)(L/N)

(Y/N):"What do you think would happen if the leader retired because of poor health?"

Suzune:"That's why...The leader would be absent.So the rights of exclusive possession would dissapear

"Are you an idiot?From what I hear from sensei,'Leader cannot be changed without legimitate reason'.I made you retired so I can change our leader and made our class avoided penalties"

(Y/N):"I purposely made you show your card infront of Ibuki.Because of that,she stole your keycard and I made an escape for her so you can fight with Ibuki so you can make your health become worse and retired."

"Oh,that's right,she's the one who stole Karuizawa underwear.She put her underwear in Ike's bag.Ibuki had a digital camera in her bag to take a picture of the keycard.That's why she know about our class leader.From what I know,I don't have an evidence of what I'm gonna say,at the end of the test,Class A had 270 points.Class A and Class C were connected,working together behind the scenes.Class C sacrificed their own points and bought whatever Class A needed.They taking all Class C tools,Class A able to spend the week without the points.I sure that Ryueen was still on the island.I figured it out when I see Ibuki hiding a wireless transceiver in the ground.Ryuen was so careless that he put his transceiver on the table during we visited them.They used it to contact with each other."