Ss:Date

[-(Y/N)(L/N)-]

Today is our summer vacation.Tomorrow,freshman will get their vacation,I mean exam on the cruise and island.

Well,today is the day I'll go date with Kiryuin-senpai.She said our date will start on afternoon.Now it's 9 A.M.

I still have a time so I decided to watch new episode of Quissental Quintuples,Jujutsu Kaisen,Horimiya,SK8 Infinity and Attack On Titan.

Too bad those anime will be end.I look at the clock and it's 11.Well,time for prepared.I showered to keep myself clean.I wore white shirt and blue jeans with white sneakers.I guess I've a good sense in fashion.

I guess I've a good sense in fashion

(Hanwool supremacy)

When I arrived at the entrance of the mall,girls seems staring and surround me.Well fuck,I'm just wearing my earphone while waiting for Kiryuin-senpai.While I'm waiting,girls keep asking a question to me but I just ignore it.

Shibbal this woman,time to find her.I'm waiting for her and I see her being surround by boys.What the fuck this those pervert?

I decided to approach her

"Kiryuin-senpai"I said as she look at me

Kiryuin:"Oh sorry boys,it's like my date has arrived~"I look at her.

She's wearing a white hoodie with fit blue jeans and converse.She's valid.

After she said that,she grabbed my arm and went inside the mall.I can see girls and boys staring at me and her.Well,it's not like I want to be with you guys or something.

Kiryuin:"So,what should we do first,Hanwool?"she said.

I just keep silent after that.I use my super brain to think what should we do today.

"........I don't know"that question is too hard for men to answer.She just chuckled.She's kinda cute.

What?

Kiryuin:"Then I'll decide for today."she smiled michievously.I've bad feeling

"We'll go shopping!"Oh fuck.

She grabbed my arm and run to the shop.I see many people looking at us like a couple.

When we arrive at the shop.She search some clothes for herself.After 30 minutes,she seems already done.Finally

"Done already?"

Kiryuin:"Who said we're done?We have a lot of shop to visit today."Oh fuck.

[-Timeskip-]

How many points she have?I brought many begs from her.Not to mention,there's also some her stuff on my head.She seems to be happy.At least help me for a bit.I can see someone take a photo about we going out together.I'm gonna beat that person.