" Poor,Single and Taken "

The Beverly Wilshire lobby was a hive thanks to Spring Break getting closer and closer with each week. Countless bell boys, celebrities, and wealthy business men were having a hassle with their luggage as they came in and out of elevators and doors.

However, Jac's eye was only on one bell boy in particular. Blake Evans was in the hotel's tacky red uniform near the glossy grey elevator doors, loading Louis Vuitton duffel bags on to a luggage cart. She took note of how his muscles seem to flex even through the thick fabric of his vest.

 Forcing herself to tear her eyes away from him, she went to the front desk - that was ran by a man who wasn't half as hot as the bell boy near the elevators - and got the number of her mother's hotel room.

Slipping on her J.Crew sunglasses - because she could care less about the unspoken rule of not wearing sunglasses inside - she made her way towards the elevator, passing Blake without even a glance his way.  

The small compartment quickly filled with posh mothers and their toddlers, celebrities and their bulky body guards, and men in Armani suits carrying suitcases. Jac felt the glance of every man on her as she pressed the button for her mother's floor and just as the elevator doors were about to close, a hand stopped them quickly.

Blake nearly bulldozed through the crammed elevator, rolling a luggage cart overloaded with designer bags inside, mumbling apologies as he went.

"Well, look whose here again, the girl who insulted my low income job." Jac turned to see him grinning at her.

"Uh, yeah, I'm really sorry about that," She said sheepishly, grimacing as she remembered her rude comment. "Its not your fault that you're a commoner - oh my gosh!"

Blake gasped, seeming appalled."You're literally the rudest person I've ever met."

Jac bit her lip, not knowing what else to say. She was meeting every criteria for the role of 'bitchy rich girl' at the moment. She reached for the handle of his luggage cart, only to have her hand brush against his. "Oh...um, I was going to help you with that."

Blake's appalling expression turned into an easy going smile. "I've got it. Ladies aren't supposed to do heavy lifting."

Jac tittered at that as the elevator doors eased open and everyone pushed past them, going left and right to their rooms.

"What room are you headed to?" Blake asked.

"Stalker much?" 

Blake frowned for just a moment. 'Can he not take a joke?' To ease the awkward moment, Jac told him her mother's room number. and he smiled again.

"These actually belong to the owner of that room." He said, gesturing to the designer bags on the cart.

"Yeah, that's my mom." Jac said, not caring that annoyance was dripping off her tone. She hadn't seen Eve or Jeffrey since the dinner. She figured they were both too horrified to talk to her but that was fine with Jac. However, her mother had made sure to leave a message on her phone, demanding Jac to meet her at the Beverly Wilshire and Jac was certain it was because she had come up with a ruthless punishment.

Blake followed close behind her, rolling the cart down the slightly crowded halls. "You don't seem to like her very much."

"I hate her guts."

"Pretty harsh."

"She's even worse." They stopped at the gold, mahogany door that blocked them from the evil dragon's slumber. Well, the dragon wasn't sleeping, she was apparently singing along to The Supremes.