" Perfume No. Revenge "Part 2

"Hey, wheres Mom's picture?"

Erika's auburn head broke through the calm waters of the Felix outdoor pool, so broad that it hung above the rocky cliff the house loomed over like a deep spring. The Felix backyard patio resembled an exotic tropical resort with its highly expensive fake palm trees, egyptian terrace chairs and end tables, along with the large pool that seemed to change colors with the moon light.

However, Damon rarely ever spent time out on the terrace. He needed some kind of release after the tiring day and had been on his way to the indoor gym - until he noticed their mother's mozaic painting was missing from the staircase walls.

Erika rested her palms on the edge of the pool and shrugged. "Father ordered Griselda to take it down yesterday thank god. I was tired of seeing that bitch anyway."

"She's our mom."

"And a former gold digger," Erika said matter of factly. "Did you know the family she came from was poor? Thats why we don't ever see mom's side of the family."

"Thats not true, Dad said they died a long time ago." Or at least thats what Matthew was saying everytime the subject came up.

"No, she dumped them so she could go live with Dad and spend up all his money."

Damon scowled but didn't bother to say anything else. He figured the only reason Erika regarded their mother with disdain was because he had been the favorite with both parents.

"So you're dating Veronica Con-slut now, huh?" Erika snickered, heaving herself up on to the edge of the pool.

Damon was going to cut things off with Veronica but as soon as he spoke a word, she had started a tremendous crying fest that he couldn't handle. "Is Jac seeing someone?" He asked Erika although he really hated to.

Erika cocked her head to the side pensively. "Why would you want to know?"

Damon shrugged. "Nevermind, forget I asked."

"She is," Erika said evenly. "And I have to say, he's the best guy she's ever dated."

"You're lying."

"Believe what you want." She said dismissively, standing up then and sauntering over to one of the patio chairs, picking up her Louis Vuitton handbag and slinging it over her shoulder. "Oh, I almost forgot," She dug through her purse until she produced a stack of Polariod pictures and handed it to him.

Damon wasn't prepared for a picture of boobs and he nearly dropped them in the pool. "Is that Paisely?"

"No, its Freddy Kuger" Erika snapped. "Of course, its Paisely."

Damon only glanced at it for a moment, deciding that Paisely didn't get enough credit for her chest and flipped to the next picture. He didn't expect to see a mugshot of the super - and annoyingly - jolly Mr. Mont Vernon. "How did you get this?"

Erika snatched the photos away from him then.  " You can see the rest tomorrow, when its on the online school bulletin board and front page of Huffington Post."

Griselda came outside then, her usual grumpy frown on as she stood in the french doorway. "Damon, theres someone here to see you. He's waiting for you in your father's office."

"He?" Damon deprecated.

Griselda sighed, nearly rolling her eyes. "A Mr. Dubois to be exact."

Damon relucantly followed the Costa Rican maid to his father's study, Erika giggling evily behind him. If Erika was so happy about a Mr. Dubois needing to see Damon, then he knew what was about to take place couldn't be good.