" Lying and Reuniting "Part 2

"Whats going on?"

Erika scoffed when she saw the three people she just happened to hate with a passion sitting outside of the office of Headmaster Vanderbit; Chris Edwards, her brother, and her. Then there was Benny Costa, leaning next to the ornate wooden door of the office in the brightly-lit, smooth glossy hallway illuminated by expensive chandeliers.

"Apparently, someone told Headmaster Vanderbit that we have something to do with the hacking," Benny shrugged, looking unbearably tomboy-ish in a black long-sleeved Adidas jumpsuit, odd pure diamond skull jewelry and matching Nike roshes. "Jac is in there right now."

Erika nodded, turning to the three disgraces of the world. Damon was leaning back in one of the waiting arm chairs, eyes glued to his iPhone and Chris and Paisely sat beside each other in hushed whispers - Erika didn't like how close they seemed.  "And what are you guys doing here? I mean, I know why she's here-"

"Because you're an evil, heartless person." Paisely cut her off boldly and Erika was again blindsided by this girl's sudden ball-growing attitude. 

Despite only gracing the homepage of Huffington Post for four hours, Erika's scheme had made ripples through the school. Everyone finally saw the bubbly blonde party girl for what she was; a sluttier version of America's Sweetheart. However, it seemed Erika's merciless attack on Paisely's dignity - and her family - didn't faze the girl.

She liked the submissive Paisely better, she was much more fun to mess with. It was like playing Kanye West trying to ruin Taylor Swift's parade all the time - and Erika was Kanye West, well only figuratively. "Awwww, is someone finally sticking up for themselves? How sweet-"

"Shut the fuck up, Erika, God you're so annoying," Chris groaned and wrapped an arm around the doe-eyed blonde protectively. 'Oh so they're dating?' That discovery stirred something in Erika, something she didn't like.

"So we're back to bitchy Chris again?" She snapped. "Good, horny Chris was boring anyway."

One of the Senior Prefects; a freckled face loser that no one hardly ever paid attention to, came out of the Headmaster's office then, leaning on the door to give Jac room to come out. Erika was relieved to see that the girl wasn't crying. That meant the consequences might not be very serious.

Damon stood up immediately. "What did he say?"

"Nothing," Jac shrugged . "He knows I was present at the hacking but since I'm a Legacy, I'm untouchable." Legacies were important to Alabaster, they were the children of past succeeding students who often donated immensely. The Lexingtons had a huge hand in the making of the school gazebo.

"Uh, Erika, you're up next," The Prefect interjected nervously. "And he wants to see you too." He gestured to Paisely resting her head on Chris's shoulder - 'Ugh.'

The two girls both followed the senior into Headmaster Vanderbit's elegant, personal office; his own wooden oak table filled with pictures of his twin daughters and extravagant vacations he had taken, grass green arm chairs for Paisely and Erika to fidget nervously in and broad windows to the side of them to watch Alabaster students come and go through the quad for classes.

Erika observed Paisely looking as if she'd just had a Ornelia Edwards' nip slip in a Alice + Olivia ensemble; a white flowy tank top and high-waisted pink striped culottes pants. Her blonde hair was gorgeously straight down her back, her blue eyes gleaming with very little shame at all. In fact, she looked confident.

"Ahem, so I am sure you two girls know why you're here," Headmaster Vanderbit clasped his hands together on his desk, wearing a cashmere sweater - that not even Mattew would touch - and glasses that reminded Erika of an even dorkier Harry Potter.  "You have been suspected of having something to do with the hacking on Huffington Post."