" A Jolly Peasant Time "Part 2

"Congratulations, you have all just been granted the honor to attend the annual Hacking Huffington Brunch. As you see there are various appetizers at your disposal along with a front row view of the magic that will be taking place on the Windows 8 - courtesy of Addie Anderson - now any questions?"

Benny Costa raised a black - painted, perfect manicured hand in the air but before she could speak, Erika cut her off, "Talking about that god awful Fifty Shades movie - which is an atrocity to humanity, by the way - will not be permitted." 

"Dammit." Benny pouted and slumped in her patio chair.

The 'Hacking Huffington Brunch' was taking place in the luxurious outdoors of the Felix estate. The elegant pure white table of the Brown Jordan designed patio deco covered with snacks from the Felix pantry and designer purses. The guest list? Jac Lexington, Benny Costa, and Addie Anderson.

"Sorry but the pool is not for swimming," Erika snapped coldly when the pink- haired girl came out of the Felix mansion, looking at the glassy blue pool - that changed hue whenever the sunlight hit it - with longing. "This is a brunch not a MTV pool party." Although for Damon's sixteenth, his party had been so big that MTV filmed it and Project X used it for inspiration.

Addie took a seat next to Benny, in front of the silver pink Windows 8 laptop. Satsified that everyone had taken their places at the table, Erika sat down too, freeing her auburn hair of the hair tie she'd put it in earlier. "Now-"

"Erika why are we doing this?" Jac groaned, finally looking up from her iPhone with disdain. In a floral blue Gucci kimono dress, jet black hair crimped locks down her back, she looked more like a tan version of her mother.

"What do you mean?" 

"Paisely is our friend," She protested. "And no offense, but you kind of deserved what she did."

Erika scoffed, shocked that the girl even had the balls to say those disgusting words. That was the one thing that irritated her so much about Jac, she had a mouth and mind she couldn't control. 

"No offense." Jac said again, shrugging.

"C'mon, you know you're a bitch," Benny tittered."And why do you care so much about her and Chris? Its not like you liked him anyway."

'Because I was actually getting used to that thing that I am and then Paisely decided she wanted to be a little slut,' but those were words she'd never voice. She could never tell her dearest friends, the girls she'd known since her diva beginnings in Weston Day School - well she didn't know Benny until freshmen year - that she was a - 'Ugh, still can't think about that word.'

The truth was she didn't give even a dollar about Chris Edwards. He was the most irritable guy she'd ever met. It was the other person in the equation that made her go from content to annoyed, pleased to disgusted, and....from the admired to the admirer - and she hated it but found it impossible to ignore.

"Jac if you don't get off that phone, I'm sending a fake text to my brother and telling him to come home early." She snapped when she noticed the black-haired beauty smiling wryly at something on her screen.

Jac rolled her eyes but slipped her phone back into her white Tommy Hilfiger snake-skin handbag that she had slung on the table. 

"Now as I was saying," Erika said, reverting back to her sweet hostess voice. "Addie you may now start your task."

Addie, who had finally dyed her roots, slid on a pair of Vera Wang thin white glasses and squinted at the bright screen. Then her shoulders relaxed and she began typing away furiously. "I think that I can-"