continued....

****

Margaret and Emily followed the Imp and demon.

         "We know a lot of things have happened before the Witches took us away into the Portal mirror. There was too many people trying to have power in London. Vampires, Demons, Witches. And others. And it was too much to handle...And violence happened. Of course, anger of a foulness that spread in the Village of Vampires, caused mass death...Not even Lord Carnavan prevented a massacre...And, from the early 1820's to late 1820's, (before Scotland Yard opened), there was violent behavior. Body snatching in Scotland by Burke and Hare...And, over five decades, crime is up. And now we heard of these killers: A Doctor and a London Ripper...No matter, we'll deal with them...Like the others before them...Besides, we have all the time in the World", Lillith said, "...Here's Mist Gate Castle...Ah! Perfect for our work", she said, and she, the Imp, and the two girls headed towards the sinister black wrought-iron gates, and Margaret and Emily screamed when they saw the severed heads on the gates...Then they fainted from shock, until they fell into unconsciousness.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Page 6