continued...

"Why did you kill 'er, Miss?", asked Margaret, as she comforted Emily.

       "She attacked me", Lillith answered, "...Noone attacks me", Lillith answered.

       "But the garden...", piped in Elmondra.

       Suddenly, to everyone's horror, black colored clouds arrived. They brought thunder and lightning. And then the Vampoul appeared.

         It had a hellish pale looking face; it had red colored eyes that burned the flesh off the dead witch Dresmondra...

        ...It's huge, black colored wings flapped in the gloom. Its long, clawed feet landed in the blood drenched garden...

           ...And it ate the witch's flesh off...

           ...And then its sharp, bloody fangs ripped into her neck...And it drank her blood until it was satisfied; it was always with its fresh kill.

            ...But, unlike the normal Vampire, the "Vampoul" is something else that was terrifying. It spoke with a command that was so horrible for those who heard it, that the sound of Satan's Bells chiming, (which brough madness to its victims), was nothing to what everyone heard at that last, disturbing moment:

             "And the time of God spoketh of sin...And all who repent the sins of God shall bring forth demons who dwelled upon thy realms...For, in the Ancient Times, Jesus Christ, 2.000 years' ago, exorcised thy victims of Satan's followers...Who, in His time, spoked foul things upon thy Earth; thy Earth that was full of sacred places: The Church; the Cemeteries; the Dungeons; the Abyss. And, while Jesus was crucified on The Ancient Cross, aged 33 of Earth Years, because of a betrayal, shall be a warning to all demonic beings who challenged Him, and His Father: God. Let those who desecrate thy Unholy Garden suffer...You see, Mist Gate is the path Satan dwelled in to plan His Army against God, and Jesus Christ. And, you see, there's Guardians here who guard thy place...But they're gone...And so I am in control of thy place. I punish thy sinners; thy heathens; thy betrayers; thy enemies of Satan...But also I punish Hell's children  for befouling thy sacred garden...And, because of murder and such wicked acts, bespeaks of anger that was feeded by Vampires in the thy Village a long time ago...Do not, by thy actions of terror, that there's no consequences? I am sad that thy bretheren of Hell's children, shall stain thy garden...And thy cemetery gates that has headless victims of Lady Gemma Carnavan's anger? Thoughtless behavior by those Higher-up in Satan's Abyss who kill without mercy, shall be punished therefore by me...Because, there is Hell...And then there's The Mist Gate cemetery", the Vampoul said.

         And, to Lillith's horror, the creature grabbed her by the head and dragged her into the infernal cemetery.

           "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Lillith yelled, as the Mist Gate cemetery gates closed behind her.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Page 8