Prolouge

*Flashback*

A small blonde haired girl swiftly walked up a big hill to get to a broken down wooden building that was just out side of magnolia.
As she got to the top of the hill a grin spread across her face, seeing the building she ran towards the doors until she was right in front of them.

Flora POV

I take a deep breath before opening the door. Looking around to see the people in side the room looking at me.
I man with purple-blue hair walked over to me and says "Hello. Are you lost kid?"
I looked up at the middle age man and shake my head " No. This is fairytail isn't it??"
"Yes it is. Is there something you need?"
"I was wondering if I can join the guild?" I ask softly.
The man and the guild looked shocked.
"Umm... yeah. You can join...."
The smile across my face grows.
'I'm joining FAIRYTAIL!'

A lady with purple hair came over with a stamp and asked were I wanted the mark. I told her my stomach on the lower left.

Today was the beginning of something new.

*Flashback*

Time flew by as a year became two, then three and so on. The small blonde girl became the glue, the light, that was holding the guild together. She would do anything for them just like they would do anything for her because of this she would go on any mission she could get her hands on, no matter how easy or difficult. She became stronger, braver and more loyal than anyone.

She grew up. She became like a sister to Romeo, she would let him come with on missions if they weren't to dangerous or she would tell him all about it and give him a small souvenir.

The guild thought they knew everything about her but they didn't know her magic. She would never use it infront of them.

But one thing the guild new all to well was that she was not to be crossed because the innocent angel could be replaced with the devil its self in a matter of seconds.

*****************
A/N Hope you like this so far!