Chapter 18

I finally get of the floor to walk back to the inn, my eyes were puffy and red.

I open the door to see....

*************

Him.

His tall figure and blonde spiky hair.

Laxus.

"Where were you?" He asked but I didn't answer.

"I said WHERE WERE YOU!!!!?" He shouted at me looking for answers.

"I am fine now. I just needed some fresh air.... I promise." I said soothingly back to him.

He looked at me for a few seconds as his eyes soften before sighing "Ok. Come inside and relax."

He hugs me softly and wouldn't let go.

I hug back and softly rub his back.

He finally let's go when he realises I was still standing outside are signed room.

I walk inside and sitting down on the seat near the back, ignoring all the other members around me.

I open my bag that I left here when I ran out and took out a iced tea I put in my bag.

'I need something to relax my nerves...' I thought tiredly.

It's been a long day and the day isn't even over.

I slowly sip my green tea, thinking about my show stopping intro.

I will show them what I can do, my strength. Power.

In a nice show.

I want it to be wrapped up in a nice little bow. Perfect. Interesting. Eye catching.

But that won't be until the 4th day.

I take a wipe out of my bag and wipe my face trying to reduce the puffiness of my eyes which worked in a few minutes it was completely gone.

I put a slight smile on my face making it look as though I am fine.

But my mind was all over and I couldn't  think straight.

The introducer tells us the next match was Mira vs Jenny.

They started talking about some stupid bet about a naked photo shoot for a magazine.

Mira's got this in the bag.

They started posing until Mermaid tail got involved then Lamia Scale and so on.

That is until The First Master came and 'nicely helped' me into the arena which I was 'happy to do'.

I landing on my but and couldn't help but rub it.

I stood up and noticed my 'outfit'.

I sigh softly before putting on a fake smile and posing

Over and Over again.

Until the outfit changed.

Again and again like some humiliating show, were I was a animal in a zoo. Being watched by all.

I felt utter disgust at the fact that ever male in those stands were drooling over atleast one girl.

It was revolting. Utterly disgusting. Ogling half clothed outfits.

I mean I was literally guarding Wendy at every inappropriate outfit she was wearing from these beasts.

Glaring at them full heat with a dark aura around me. No pervert is going to even look at Romeo's girl. She is way to innocent for these pervert assh**es anyway.

What I didn't know was that a few important guys were watching me with red faces and nose bleeds.

But what I didn't notice didn't go unnoticed by others.

Mira POV

"Looks like Flora has a few admirers." I whispered excitedly as she eyed Natsu, Gray, Laxus and Gajeel.

"SO MANY SHIPS!!!!" I squealed while thinking of ship names.

'Flosu? No. Nara? YES NARA' I thought thinking about Natsu and Flora.

'Or is it going to be Floxus? No. Laxra? YES!'

'Or Laray? Hmm... No. Grara? Yes.'

'Or Gajeera? Hmm... maybe. Floeel? No way. Gajeera sounds better.'

"So little Flo, who are you going to choose..." I whisper to my self as I pose and watch Flora protect Wendy.

Cute.

A/N: I am going to do a cute bridal scene in the next chapter. Comment who you want the bridal scene to end with her.