Chapter 16

I yawned softly while trying to stay awake.

I slip from consciousness quickly until all I saw was black.

*******************

I stood in are stands trying to focuse on the GMG contest.

Gajeel and Natsu joined the contest stupidly.

I wasnt paying attention though all I could think about was this morning...

I probably didn't take it the best.

**Flash Back**

I grawned and tried to get up from my bed? Only to be pulled back down and held tightly.

'What is happening?!' I thought

I was wide awake now.

I tried to move but nothing happened, so a wiggled around to see...

GAJEEL!

What the hell!!

"G-g-gajeel?" I whisper quietly.

He growls softly before tightening his arms around me.

"Gajeel.. let go of me..." I whisper again.

He growls loudly before saying "No."

I groaned before saying "Fine. I'll do it my self."

I wiggled for a good 10 minutes before finally getting out of his grasp.

'You big lump!' I thought angrily before taking of my shoe and throwing it at him.

***FlashBack***

Shaking of my thoughts I look down to see Natsu and Gajeel talking about the guild.

I tried to focuse on my surroundings but it was to hard and before I knew it I was in another flashback.

***FlashBack***

"AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!" Screaming echo threw the room like unanswered questions.

"Oh darling, does that hurt? I'm sorry, why dont I help you..." He said maliciously before carrying on by saying "by putting you out of your misery."

His words that were dripping venom and sarcasm at the started molded into dark intent and truth. The mix though uncommon was very compatible.

Eventhough the pain was overtaking my senses I snired at his ugly features.

Only to scream again. Agonizing.

***FlashBack***

Why? Why am I thinking of this? Of that?

***FlashBack***

Blood. Red liquid stained my hands. Still fresh.

The lifeless body sat limp on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

He hurt me. He deserved it, yes. He hurted me.

He turned me into this... this monster.

The mirror that I was standing at was stashed harshly. You could hear the mirror shatter, but the sight would be permanently imprinted into my mind.

Haunting. Never leaving.

Red eyes.

***FlashBack***

"I need to--I need to get out of here." I muttered to myself before standing up and stumbling out the room.

"Flora, FLORA! Where are you going?! We need you!" Laxus shouted at me.

"I-I dont feel well. Besides you dont need me, use Cana or Juvia or something." I state emotionlessly before leaving the room.

I stumble through the halls trying to find the exit but it's hard. My senses are out of wack. They pick up every movement. Every sound. Every voice. Every cheer. Every echo.

It's so loud it hurts. Immense pain was drowning me.

Beads of sweat dripped down my face from the immense concentration it takes me to even walk properly.

"Hey? Are you ok?" Some blonde dude with a saber tooth mark on his shoulder.

I ignore him and try to carry on walking but stumble and fall.

I almost hit the floor when someone catches me.

I look up to see it's the blonde from a few seconds ago.

"Hey! Are you ok?!" He asks loudly while looking at me worriedly.