Chapter 20

I nod my head in his chest before moving my head to the corner of his neck.

His hand stroked my hair before he whispered "Let's leave the arena.Now!"

He brought me out of the arena and into the hallway.

'Thank God. No more stupid dress ups.' I Thought

No more Fake Smiles.

***************

The rest of the day past by quickly, my mind in another place.

I was thinking. Sammy.

I sigh softly. I should go and see him soon, I think he would be happy to know I came to see him. And that I am happier.

I miss him alot.

I sigh tiredly before rubbing my face fustratedly. I was sat downstairs in the inn with everybody else listening to there shouts of excitement.

I plastered a smile on my face as I walked out of the inn when I hand grabbed my wrist stopping me from moving.

"Hey! Let--- Natsu?" I say confused.

"Hey flora, Are you ok??" He asked softly.

"W-what do you mean? I'm Fine." I say trying to keep myself from stuttering.

"Don't lie to me!!... I can tell." Natsu snapped at me.

"What? No, I really am-" I started but was cut of by natsu's growling and his grip on my arm tightened.

That's when I broke.

My fake smile instantly faded away leaving a broken look to cross my face.

His grip loosened on my wrist as he pulled me into a comforting hug causing me to cry.

He stroked my hair soothingly trying to calm me down but I started to cry worse.

"Hey hey hey, shshsshshsh. What's wrong Flo?" He asks gentle.

"Sammy's gone. Sammy's gone. Sammy's gone." I repeated like a broken record.

"Who's Sammy?" He asks delicately

"M-m-y Brother. He is- was my brother." I stuttered out.

He looked at me with no pity or judgement but sympathy.

"I'm sorry." He says

"Why? It's not your fault." I say back

"Just because it wasnt my fault doesn't mean I can't be sorry that you lost someone." He replied strongly.

I nod my head tearfully before wrapping my arms around his waist in a tight grip.

"I-I-It was m-m-my fault..." I say "If I was s-s-stronger, If I was more powerful, I-I-If---"

"SHUT UP!!" Natsu shouted angrily at me causing me to flinch.

When he saw me flinch his glare softened.

"It wasn't your fault. Stop thinking about the ifs because all you will do is drown yourself in them until you wont be able to breath. Its toxic and suffocating. Dont let it swallow you because if it does, there is no escape." He says which causes me to look at him in shock.

"Y-you said something smart." I say in shock and awe.

Natsu looks at me for a second before turning a red color that was darker then Ezra's hair "Hey! I was trying to comfort you and you call me dumb! Stop being like the ice princess!" He shouted at me in anger and embarrassment.

I look at him seriously before breaking out laughing.

I smile at him brightly before saying "Your right Natsu, Thank you. It really helped. Ash head."

"Your welc-HEY! DONT CALL ME THAT BANANA HEAD!!" Natsu shouted.

"I don't like bananas, CHARCOAL!"

"Yeah! WELL YOU LOOK LIKE ONE!!!"

I couldn't help but grin at him which he happily returned.

****************

A/N: I have writers block, any ideas will be much appreciated.