Chapter 13

I look down at my watch and say the time 8:45 AM. I am going to be late at this rate!!

I turn around and ran as fast as I could towards the arena, forgetting Rouge and Frosch for a few seconds.

******************

I finally got to the arena with time to spare.

I quickly walk through the halls towards are meeting place to see everyone already there.

"YOUR JUST IN TIME FLORA!" Laxus yelled at me annoyed.

I nod before standing next to him and watching the screen infront of us as teams start to be presented.

Eventually, Our turn came and we stood at the doors to the arena.

"In 2nd place is..." The announcer began before gasping "Fairy tail Team B." He finished.

Laxus perfectly timed a fairy tail sign to appear over head and we all strutted in proudly.

People gasp in shock and surprise.

I couldn't help but laugh at there faces like I thought they looked dumb.

"HEY! What are you doing here!!?" Natsu shouted obnoxiously.

"We are playing, obviously and Don't start yelling did you not learn anything." I say to him calmly.

He stops yelling for now but will probably carry on later.

"In first place is.... Sabertooth!" The announcer shouts causing everyone to cheer.

Sabertooth made there way through the doors to the arena.

Not that I was really listening to any of it.

Until Laxus stepped on my foot hard, "OW! SPARKY YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" I yelled angrily.

"I DID NOT, BLONDIE." Laxus replied annoyed.

"YES YOU DID, YOU PLUG SOCKET." I shouted back.

"NO I DIDN'T, YOU IDIOT." Laxus says

"I AM NOT AN IDIOT" I yelled

"YES YOU ARE"

"NO I AM NOT!"

"YES, YOU ARE"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"Will you shut up!!" Makki shouted at us loudly.

I huffed annoyed before crossing my arms and pouting.

Not noticing the people looking at me with red faces

"Umm.... Let the games begin?" The announcer says

We walk out of the arena and towards our set area. We seat down and listen as they explain the game 'Hide and Seek'.

People began volunteering to play.

"Who wants to go?" Mira asked.

"I'll do it." I volunteer before leaving the room, walking down the stairs and into the arena.

I walk over to Gray and stand next to him as the game was explained to us.

"Let the games, Begin." The announcer said as a massive magic circle appeared on the grounds and a white light took over.

When the light disappeared a town was in its place as carbon copies of all of us were created as well walking around.

I take out one of my keys and began to chant "Open the gates of the dark fox spirit, Umbreon."

A soft ding was heard as a white light took over my sight, it soon died down and in the lights place was a slick black fox like creature it had yellow rings on its forehead, ears, tail and legs. Its red eyes watched me happily.

 Its red eyes watched me happily

"Umbreon." He spoke to me happily.

"It has been awhile hasn't it, we will catch up later but now I need your help." I start.

"Hide in the shadows and hit any target that is really ok? And be careful. " I said to him as he nodded his head and jumped into the shadows.

"Time to play..." I say

'Note to self

'Note to self. I might be a little to competitive.' I thought absentmindedly.