Chapter 9

We all looked at Makki expectantly....

******************

"I am going to have two fairytail teams A and B." Makki began "and I want you to be that team."

"No." I say bluntly as everyone agrees with me straight away.

"What about the team who wins gets to make the other team do whatever they want as a reward." He says suggestively.

Everyone zones out thinking of the despicable things they can do to the other team.

'Weaklings. They are WAY to easy to manipulate.' I thought

Everyone agrees to the arrangements and watch me expectantly.

"I am not some weakling that will be swayed so easily." I say bluntly

"What about you join to get revenge on those who have looked down on this guild the past 7 years like Twilight Orge?" Makki asks.

"Now, I'm in definitely." I say with a vengeful smirk on my face.

'They deserve the pain that's coming, no one hurts Sa-Romeo. No one hurts ROMEO.' I thought angrily.

****************

I'm now on a train. To Crocus. Great. Just Great, note the Sarcasm.

I sat next to Mira because...... well I don't want to be near those idiots and besides Miras nice.

I go through the bag I packed before hand and pulled out a book to read, knowing it's going to be atleast 4 hours till we get there.

*******************

Finally of that bloody train. Thank the Gods.

We walked towards are Inn to put are stuff down. Once done we were allowed to leave as long as we are back by 12pm.

Which is good cause that's ages away.

As I walked around the streets looking at vendors items and trinkets, I saw something that caught my eye.

On a weapon vendors table was lots of dangerous and cool items.

What caught my eye was a steel samurai katana. It was beautiful.

The owner of the stall looked at me and said "Is there anything you like?"

"Yeah the Samurai Sword" I say before picking it up.

"Well that is 1000 jewels" He says while looking at me with a smile.

I go through my bag and get the jewels before handing it to them.

I strap the Sword to my back before carrying on walking.

I also got  a white flower crown as well and putted it onto my head.