Chapter 5

After a while I got bored so I got up and went to the ocean for a swim, enjoying the water I swam in there for a few hours before hearing a scream that sounded alot like Lucy which caused me to run out of the water with ease to see....

..............

Flora POV

I saw a pink haired girl who was wearing a maids costume.
"Hello?" I say confused.
"Hello, we need you guys help. The celestial spirit world is in trouble. I need you all to come with me and help." Virgo says to all of us
"How can we go into the spirit world? I thought it was impossible." Lucy asked curiously
"I can give you outfits from the spirit world that will tether you stay there. So will you help?" Virgo replies.
Everyone shows there agreements, Virgo nods and suddenly a white light flashes, next thing we now we are in a colourful place that reminds me alot of Wonderland.
I look down to see my clothes have changed I was now wearing a red ball gown?

Why am I wearing a ball gown but the others are wearing normal-ish clothes?

After a few minutes the others noticed the difference in are outfits and gasped in awe and amazement upon looking at me.

Once they calmed down we followed virgo along the different paths. Minutes later we arrive at a open area that looked sort of like a venue. No one was there, atleast not from what I can see.

*BANG*

Suddenly a loud noise scared me to cause me to flinch. Suddenly a group of different looking people, who I now recognise as celestial spirits, appeared infront of me in a puff of white smoke. The group shouts "Surprise!!" Loudly.

Let's just say that Team Natsu (And Levy and Juvia) was a bit annoyed by the fact that they were tricked into coming here but after like a few seconds they got over it and started to party causing me to watch them in disbelief

After the spirits talk to there master and her team mates they noticed me, different emotions crossed there faces but it was to fast for me to read all of them. Disbelief, joy, happiness, awe, love, sadness??

They all said something in sink "princess" which was barely ourdable luckily I have hightened senses.

After that nothing to strange happend besides there occasionally glances and/or clingyness (Loki). The rest of the Party was fun and interesting for sure.

**************
A/N Hope you liked it. Who is she? Is there a connection?

Sorry if the chapter was a bit too short for your liking.