Chapter 4

Hi guys! I'm going to try to update often!  Be sure to comment if you have any suggestions or anything! 

The next day, Dean and Cho were glum because of their break ups and bumped into each other in the great hall.

"Oh hi Cho, how's it going?"asked Dean.

"Not very good. Harry broke up with me for the Weasley girl."

"You mean Ginny?"

"Yes..."

"Oh, she broke up with me for Potter,"

Cho gasped. "Do you want Ginny back?"

"Yeah, she's better than nothing."

"And I want Harry, Dean how about we create a little plan for our two lovebirds and get them to break up. Then we can go and comfort them and they'll crawl their way back to us. That way we'll both get what we want!" said Cho.

"Cho you are brilliant."

"I know," she said clearly flattered by the praise.

They sat together at the ravenclaw table and devised a plan meanwhile where the gryffindors were sitting....

"Ronald, do you ever stop eating? Your best friend and sister are missing!" yelled Hermione Granger.

"Doesn't mean I've got to starve myself," he mumbled.

"Ugh you are the most inconsiderate, little person ever! Hurry up! Let's go look for them." said Hermione.

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Ginny was just stretching as she woke up. She looked around and saw all the beds empty and saw the sun shining outside.

"Oh no! I'm late!"

She rushed to put on her robes and get cleaned and ran into the common room bumping into someone else.

"Harry? What are you doing here?"

"I woke up late! You?"

"Same," Ginny replied smiling remembering the night before.

"We should get going. But first.."

Harry grabbed Ginny, pushed her against the wall a bit roughly and kissed her as he passionately kissed back. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as she smiled through the kiss. 

"What's going on here!??" said an angered voice.

They broke apart.

"Ron!" yelled Ginny nervously.

GAME OVER!