Chapter 5

3rd person POV :
It has been a few weeks since everyone found out about Marinette's eye color. So now she doesn't have to wear a contact lense Yay! Now Lila has been spreading more and more lies to get the attention off Marinette and it is almost working. Keyword : almost. Marinette has been getting more attention since she got her eye color. Why she doesn't know.

A few days later Marinette got a call from an unknown number. She picked it up and the person on the other side of the phone asked "Is this Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" To which she was confused when she heard a man which a deep voice on the other side. She just thought it was for a commission for MDC so she answered " Yes this is Marinette Dupain-Chang what do you need?" What happened next shocked her the voice on the other line said "This is Bruce Wayne I am calling to inform you that you won the essay competition." She was shocked to say the least and forgot the she entered. So she was really excited. After she was done squealing she started talking about details with THE  Bruce Wayne. She was done with talking about details with Mr.Wayne because she had to go to school which she was dreading so she said goodbye and hung up.

Marinette went to school it was the same as usual except for her telling Ms.Bustier that she had won a trip to Gotham. So at the end of the day Ms.Bustier said she had an announcement and said "Class someone in the class said that the won a trip to Gotham for us! We will be leaving this Friday and will be there for 1 and a half months and we will be going to the Wayne gala." Everyone is really excited and Mari's friends start to congratulate her because they knew somehow that she won the trip because she was the class president and just in general wanted to go to Gotham. That was all until Lila had to open her mouth and say "Oh I convinced my Damiboo to win us this trip to Gotham because he wanted to see his soulmate so badly." The rest of the class just eat it up like it was candy and started to congratulate her on winning the trip.

After school was done they went back to Chloes hotel room and just talked for a while then went out to Andres Ice Cream.

When they got to Andre's sweetheart ice cream Luka and Kagami got couples Ice Cream and the rest got normal sweetheart Ice cream which is supposed to tell you what you soulmate looks like kinda. Alix went first and Andre said " Coconut ash for his hair (yes I searched up what flavor is black ice cream), blue raspberry for his eyes, and bubblegum flavor for his bubbly personality. (I honestly have no clue if bubble gum is an ice cream flavor but just go with it)" once he was done Alix got her ice cream she thanked Andre and went off to where Luka and Kagami were. Next was Nino. "For you my boy chocolate for her eyes, snickers flavor for her hair, and mint chocolate chip for her sweet but sassy personality." Nino was a bit shocked because his ice cream changed but he didn't ask about it. So he went off to where Alix, Luka and Kagami were. Next was Chloe. "For you my dear Coconut Ash for his Hair, Blue raspberry for his eyes, and coffee for his coffee addiction." Chloe thought it was a weird combination but just went with it and it turned out to be really good. Last but not least was Marinette. "Ah for you my dear yours has Changed let's see mint chocolate chip for his eyes, Coconut Ash for his hair and red, green and yellow sorbet for his secret that not many know." Marinette was shocked on why it changed but she was fine with it. After they were done with their ice cream that went to Chloes hotel to have a sleepover.

(A/N sorry I haven't been posting as often I was at the beach for a while coating family and I was procrastinating and having a writers block on what to do but I hope you like it. Bye!)