A/N (sorry)

I am re-publishing the story and reading through it to fix my mistakes and I hope to have another chapter out soon after reading and altering all of the small mistakes in my old chapters. I thank you for your patience about me writing the story and I can't believe it's gotten 24k views. Once again I thank you all for all the support on this story and sorry for not updating it as much I've just been busy with a bunch of other things but since it's summer I will try my best to get chapters out. Thank you all and I hope if your on summer break you have a wonderful summer break and if you're not I hope you have a wonderful whatever you're doing! More chapters coming soon!

After reading the story through I want to say that when it says gray eye for the soulmate color think of an eye fogged over and it almost looks like they're blind. I'm not trying to make an offense against blind people about how some of their eyes look like it's just based on the cloudy gray rather than like a darker shade of gray that I know a few people probably have. I don't want anyone taking this the wrong way saying that I insulted a blind person I just wanted to kind of give a picture rather than just saying gray eyes. Thank you for taking the time to read!