Chapter 7

3rd person POV :
It's now time for the trip to Gotham and the MPS can't wait. As they are getting on the bus Lila keeps spouting more and more lies like there's no tomorrow. Example A: "OH MY GOD LIKE PRINCE ALI IS TOTALLY MY SOULMATE" Example B: "DID YOU KNOW THAT JAGGED STONES SOULMATE IS CLARA NIGHTENGALE" and last but not least Example C: " YOU KNOW LIKE THE ENTIRE WAYNE FAMILY ARE LIKE MY BROTHERS AND BRUCE, YES HE LETS ME CALL HIM BRUCE IS LIKE A SECOND DAD TO ME." But what came out of her mouth next was the most shocking "Oh yeah their butler yeah I said butler is like so annoying his name is Wentworth and ugh like no one likes him they just keep him around to do the dirty work."

Marinette's POV:
Oh my god I can't deal with her right now I mean like everyone knows their butlers name is Alfred Pennyworth and he is like a grandfather figure to all of them. I think the bus driver has had about enough now because when I look at her she looks like she is about to explode. I mean I can't blame her Lila is really annoying. So before things got out of hand I started "HEY LILA!" and guess who responded when I wasn't even talking to them........you guessed right the one and only Alya Cesair. "WHAT DO YOU WANT MARI-TRASH!?" She asked more like stated. "First of all can you stop screeching like a banshee it gets kinda annoying after awhile." That got a few snickers from the MPS and the bus driver. "Second of all I wasn't even talking to you or is your name now Lila." I could hear the MPS trying to hold in their laughs if just wasn't working and soon enough they bursted out laughing.

After the laughing died down FINALLY Lila decided to answer in a sickly sweet tone that I have grew to hate "Yes Marinette" "Can you shut up for like once in your life, I know it must be hard for you to do since you can't keep your mouth shut long enough to not lie straight through teeth but please do it for the sake of everyone on this bus, thanks." I said man that felt good to say and soon the MPS were cheering me on too.

Soon we get to the airport and have to check in with the front desk lady. She starts talking with Ms.Bustier and then after a bit Ms.Bustier starts yelling at her about some kids getting first class tickets and some not getting them. So as the leader Marinette went up to the front desk lady if there was a problem and she said "I have a few first class tickets here for a few people. Mr.Wayne  was kind enough to give those few people first class tickets." Marinette then asked "Who are the tickets for?" With the reply from the front desk lady it shocked Marinette "One Ms.Marinette Dupain-Cheng, One Ms.Chloe Bourgeois, One Ms.Alix Kubdel, and One Mr.Nino Lahiffe." To say Marinette was shocked was an understatement but the worst part of all Lila heard the front desk lady say the names. To say she was pissed was a royal understatement. Then Lila started asking Ms.Bustier if she and a few of her friends could have the seats instead of us since she has all the conditions that she fakes. But lucky enough the front desk lady cut her off saying "The seats cannot be switched among people and if you have these conditions you should have called the airport first and they would have made accommodations for you but seeing as you didn't there is nothing I can do for you." That she her up and I was thankful for it.

We got to the gate that was going to Gotham a bit before they started boarding the flight. Me and the MPS had a bit of time to talk and then we were boarding the plane with our first class tickets and heading to Gotham with peace and quiet of our own and no Lila saying lies or Alya screeching like a banshee. Everything was just content for that little moment of time. But something felt off like something big was going to happen while we were in Gotham but for right now I can just wait and be content with no supervillains or anything for right now.

751 words
(Sorry I have been on a very long hiatus and completely forgot to update this story but I will try and update as much as possible from now on when I can. I might not be the best at this story right now because I haven't read Daminette in a long while but I'm willing to keep writing this story for you guys. Thanks, Bye!)